March 22, 2019
Software Developer/ Programmer 4
About The Opportunity
This position is for a Software Developer/Programmer (SDP) with GIS skills and experience with industry standard or open source Geospatial software APIs or SDKs
- This position is for a Software Developer/Programmer (SDP) with GIS skills and experience with industry standard or open source Geospatial software APIs or SDKs The projects this person will be working on:
- This position is for a Software Developer Programmer who will be working on the RMS team which supports the Office of Maintenance and the position is located onsite in Ames, Iowa.
- Technical environment, team environment, etc., they will be working within – tools and technologies will they be working with regularly and in what capacity.
- This contractor will be working on the RMS team and will need experience in ASP.NET, VB.NET, C#, and SQL. The desired contractor will also have experience with Python and Geospatial Information Systems. The day to day duties the person in this role will be performing:
- This contractor will be working with a team of developers to support, maintain, and enhance the systems that the Office of Maintenance uses to perform their duties.
- ASP.NET Required 5 Years
- VB.NET Required 5 Years
- C# Required 5 Years
- SQL Required 5 Years
- CSS Desired 3 Years
- HTML Desired 3 Years
- GIS Experience Desired 3 Years
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 110
Hi! My name is Mark! As a job matchmaker, I believe that every consultant I work with is unique and try to understand what they are looking for in a new profile. Not only this, but I also try to understand their work background and history to suggest the best opening for them. I build a relationship with all my consultants by keeping them in the loop about any updates during the entire recruitment process.