March 22, 2019
Taleo Business Analyst
About The Opportunity
HRA Senior Business Analyst – Applicant Tracking System
- The Department of Administrative Services Information Technology Division is seeking an individual with strong Human Resource (HR) systems knowledge and business analysis skills. The Business Analyst analyzes customer business needs and participates in the planning, design, configuration, and support of the Taleo Applicant Tracking System and PeopleSoft Human Capital Management (HCM) system. This individual should have knowledge of Recruitment tools and processes. In this role, the individual will work directly with the HR Administration staff to support the Taleo Applicant tracking system functions for in production as well as the implementation of new functionality. This individual should have good organization, presentation, and problem solving skills to assist the business team in supporting and implementing Applicant tracking/recruitment functions.
- Analyzes customer business needs and participates in the planning, design and implementation of new or enhanced systems. Establishes standards and procedures to be used in the development of systems. Job Responsibilities & Performance Standards:
- Analyzes information to determine nature and extent of customer requirements and concerns
- Develops change management plans for transition to new or upgraded systems
- Develops and documents business processes for users of new or upgraded system
- Serves as liaison between customers and technical staff in implementation and development of business process automation
- Provides customer support in the maintenance of systems
- Provides support for complex customer issues.
- Tests or coordinates testing of new installations or upgrades
- Proficiency in Oracle Taleo Recruiting & Transitions/Onboarding, version 15.A required
- Experience administering and configuring Oracle Taleo Recruiting & Transitions/Onboarding preferred.
- Knowledge of Taleo Client Connect version 14B or higher preferred.
- Proficient in Oracle Business Intelligence Reporting
- Knowledge of Oracle PeopleSoft HCM 9.2; Core HR module preferred
- Strong knowledge of HR Recruitment processes and procedures
- Ability to evaluate existing systems and understand their structure and component parts
- Ability to determine function needs and system requirements
- Ability to problem solve application and user issues and identify solutions
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 105
Hi! My name is Drake. I love to help our placed consultants when they face any problem. Not only this, I work with consultants who have applied for any job with us and introduced them to our company culture. Additionally, I make sure that I do telephonic follow-ups with all the consultants working with us and let them know about the current status of their applications. I also make sure that our consultants are happy with the results.