Des Moines, Iowa
March 22, 2019
Sr .Net Developer
About The Opportunity
Sr. .NET Developer Needed. The State of Iowa is looking for a highly motivated .Net developer to join a new agile delivery team.
- Sr. .NET Developer Needed. The State of Iowa is looking for a highly motivated .Net developer to join a new agile delivery team.
- Committed to utilizing modern technologies and methodologies in order to deliver secure, high-quality technical solutions to its business partners. The Software Developer will be joining a project that is getting underway. The project consists of a new web application written in .Net, SQL Server, Entity Framework, Bootstrap, and Angular. Experience in these technologies, in addition to agile scrum experience, are required for the position and will be heavily tested during the interview process. Further job requirements:
- Strong communications skills and the ability to work closely with a team.
- Ability to read, understand, and create design documents.
- Technical understanding of infrastructure components, their dependencies, and interactions between servers, virtual systems, networks, databases, web applications, etc.
- Ability to proactively participate in customer engagements, follow direction from lead technicians, work with customers, and participate in technical planning
- C#, ASP.NET, MVC, CORE Required 7 Years
- Entity Framework Required 5 Years
- Automated unit testing Required 3 Years
- Test-driven development Required 2 Years
- Developing on an agile scrum team Required 3 Years
- T-SQL language skills working with MS SQL Required 3 Years
- Bootstrap Required 1 Years
- Angular Required 1 Years
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 110
Hi! My name is Mark! As a job matchmaker, I believe that every consultant I work with is unique and try to understand what they are looking for in a new profile. Not only this, but I also try to understand their work background and history to suggest the best opening for them. I build a relationship with all my consultants by keeping them in the loop about any updates during the entire recruitment process.