March 25, 2019
Applications System Analyst 3
About The Opportunity
The Application System Analyst (ASA) understands business objectives and problems, identifies alternative solutions, performs studies and cost/benefit analysis of alternatives.
- The Application System Analyst (ASA) understands business objectives and problems, identifies alternative solutions, performs studies and cost/benefit analysis of alternatives. The Application System Analyst analyzes user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate processing or to improve existing computer system: They confer with personnel of organizational units involved to analyze current operational procedures, identify problems, and learn specific input and output requirements, such as forms of data input, how data is to be summarized, and formats for reports. The Application System Analyst writes detailed description of user needs, program functions, and steps required to develop or modify computer program. The Application System Analyst reviews computer system capabilities, specifications, and scheduling limitations to determine if requested program or program change is possible within existing system. Roles and Responsibilities:
- All roles specified in ASA2 plus the following:
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals, independently performs a variety of complicated tasks, a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Proven experience with complex concepts, practices, and procedures within the IT industry.
- Relies on advanced experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Works independently and cooperatively with management and stakeholders.
- Could include various technologies and roles, including prior analysis, requirements gathering and formal modeling experience, but typically also has some prior experience in Programming languages such as JAVA, .NET, and COBOL.
- Experience with Department of Transportation Laboratory Information Management Systems Required 10 Years
- Oracle Forms and Reports Required 10 Years
- Microsoft Excel Required 5 Years
Microsoft Access Desired 5 Years
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 108
Hi! My name is Harmanpreet Singh. I love to work with people and help them find their dream job. I work with my consultants to understand their niche area of work and look for the best match for them. I feel that keeping in mind the priorities of my consultants help me to serve them better. Additionally, I always keep them posted about new relevant jobs which help me to build a connection with them not only professionally but at a personal level as well.