March 25, 2019
Business Analyst - Testing - COMS
About The Opportunity
This project resource will work with the Michigan to review, analyze, and evaluate business process around the implementation of a new enterprise-level software solution that will replace numerous aging legacy systems.
- This project resource will work with the Michigan to review, analyze, and evaluate business process around the implementation of a new enterprise-level software solution that will replace numerous aging legacy systems.
- This project resource will review, analyze, and evaluate business processes and implementation plans in the context of testing a sophisticated enterprise-level software suite. This resource must be experienced in coordinating, designing, and implementing test plans in conjunction with a third-party software vendor and agency staff. This position will work within the project control office and report to the project’s program manager.
- A special emphasis will be placed on testing the software solution prior to implementation and working with the project’s quality assurance team to prepare for and complete large-scale testing efforts. Demonstrable testing skills will be a highly desired skill set.
- This position has a high probability of being extended past the end date listed.
- Experience in coordinating or leading testing efforts with end users within the context of a large software implementation project. Required 8 Years
- Experience documenting testing plans, creating test cases, and explaining such plans to end users. Required 5 Years
- Experience working with information technology teams while implementing new processes involving new software. Required 3 Years
- Experience using Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint Required 8 Years
- Experience using Microsoft Visio for creating business process diagrams. Required 6 Years
- Expert verbal and written communication with clients and project staff in English. Required 8 Years
- Experience in identifying project risks and assisting in the resolution of project issues. Required 5 Years
- Bachelor’s degree Required
- Experience in formulating testing plans and test cases in conjunction with software vendors. Desired 16 Years
- Experience drafting requirement traceability matrices and test plans for requirement validation Desired 3 Years
- Experience working within a large IT project team Desired 4 Years
- Professional experience in training end users on new processes Desired 2 Years
- Experience working within projects involving vendor owned, designed, and hosted solutions. Desired 2 Years
- Experience with State of Michigan SUITE methodology and related documentation. Desired 2 Years
- Experience working directly for a Corrections Department as a business analyst focused on large-scale enterprise IT systems. Desired 1 Years
- Industry Credentials (preferred: PMP) Desired
- Master’s degree in computer science, information technology, or related business field. Desired
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 110
Hi! My name is Mark! As a job matchmaker, I believe that every consultant I work with is unique and try to understand what they are looking for in a new profile. Not only this, but I also try to understand their work background and history to suggest the best opening for them. I build a relationship with all my consultants by keeping them in the loop about any updates during the entire recruitment process.