Clemson, South Carolina
March 27, 2019
CL - Systems Software Programmer - Project Lead
About The Opportunity
DISCOVERY, PLAN, CREATE AND IMPLEMENT WORK WITH THE PROJECT TEAMS (INCLUDING END USERS) TO BE SURE THE OUTCOME IS FUNCTIONAL AND CONTAINS ALL NEEDED TOOLS AND REPORT CAPABILITIES.
- DISCOVERY, PLAN, CREATE AND IMPLEMENT
- WORK WITH THE PROJECT TEAMS (INCLUDING END USERS) TO BE SURE THE OUTCOME IS FUNCTIONAL AND CONTAINS ALL NEEDED TOOLS AND REPORT CAPABILITIES.
- DEVELOP SYSTEM WORK FLOWS, REQUIREMENTS, AND TIMEFRAMES DAILY DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Position Description – Systems Software Programmer – Project Lead
- Candidate should be expert coder in both visual interfaces and web services construction. In addition, they should be expert in the most effective and efficient product development using Microsoft Visual Studio 2015, C#, ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC 3 or higher, jQuery, .NET, MS SQL 2012 R2 /2014 enterprise server and TFS (Team Foundation Server). This includes code development, unit testing, source code management, build management, integration testing, and deployment.
- This contract position is needed for ongoing development and support for the Early Care and Education systems. System assignments will include maintaining and updating the SC Child and Adult Care Food (CACFP) program and will serve as a member of the team for the larger integrated Child Care Services System development (CCSS). This position may be assigned to additional system development projects as needed to support the Agency and the Early Care and Education program.
- The CACFP system consists of three modules: Application, Claims, and Compliance. The Applications and Claims modules are in production use and are in the enhancement phase. The CACFP Compliance module is in development and scheduled for initial release in Fall of 2018. This position will participate in the modifications of all CACFP system components, and provide ongoing support for any needed changes and break/fix support for the CACFP’s daily use.
- The Child Care Services System (CCSS) is a project that is replacing several different Child Care Systems with a newer framework that integrates functions and reporting into one system. This position will also play a role in the development efforts for the Child Care Services System and will assist in planning and integrating the CACFP functions into the CCSS. PREFERRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
- STRONG PROJECT SKILLS
- SELF STARTER MINIMAL MANAGEMENT REQUIRED
- CANDIDATE MUST BE ABLE TO COMMUNICATE CLEARLY WITH THE DEVELOPMENT TEAM, PROJECT STAFF, AND THE USER COMMUNITY.
- Administrative Verbal Communication Skills Yes 1 Advanced Currently Using 6 + Years
- Administrative Written Communication Skills Yes 1 Advanced Currently Using 6 + Years
- Database Platforms MS SQL Yes 1 Advanced Currently Using 6 + Years
- Database Platforms SQL Server Yes 1 Advanced Currently Using 6 + Years
- Database Platforms Team Foundation Server (TFS) 2013 Yes 1 Advanced Currently Using 6 + Years
- Program Management Agile/Scrum Methodology Yes 6 Intermediate Within 6 Months 1 - 2 Years
- Programming Languages C# Yes 1 Advanced Currently Using 6 + Years
- Programming Languages Visual Basic .NET (VB.NET) Yes 1 Advanced Currently Using 6 + Years
- Programming Languages Visual Studio Yes 1 Advanced Currently Using 6 + Years
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 108
Hi! My name is Harmanpreet Singh. I love to work with people and help them find their dream job. I work with my consultants to understand their niche area of work and look for the best match for them. I feel that keeping in mind the priorities of my consultants help me to serve them better. Additionally, I always keep them posted about new relevant jobs which help me to build a connection with them not only professionally but at a personal level as well.