March 28, 2019
Technical Support 3
About The Opportunity
- Maintains, analyzes, troubleshoots, and repairs computer systems, hardware, and computer peripherals. Years of Experience:
- 8 or more years of experience in the field.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals, independently performs a variety of complicated tasks, a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Maintains, analyzes, troubleshoots, and repairs computer systems, hardware, and computer peripherals. Documents, maintains, upgrades or replaces hardware and software systems. Supports and maintains user account information including rights, security, and systems groups. Performs basic operation, monitoring, installation, trouble shooting, relocations, or maintenance of communications equipment. Identifies and resolves basic communications problems. Prepares or assists in the preparation of service record documentation. Shows awareness of standards and regulatory requirements related to assigned tasks.
- Assists in monitoring and providing assistance on the use and interface of systems, subsystems, and software applications. May be responsible for accessing data from and transferring data to various local, state, or federal databases. May assist in the review and recommendation of the procurement and inventory of information resources hardware or software. May write and update personal computer and mainframe application programs. Experience in automated data processing systems. Knowledge of the practices, principles, and techniques of computer operations, of information systems, of computer software and hardware, and of information security policies and procedures. Skill in the use and support of personal computers, in the use of applicable programs and systems, and in troubleshooting information systems. Ability to operate information technology systems, to communicate effectively, and to train others.
- Provides assistance in the design, development, and maintenance of various system applications. Provides technical assistance and support for applications and hardware problems. Installs, maintains, moves, and assists in testing and upgrading new and existing hardware/software. Reviews and recommends procurement of information technology equipment. Maintains the necessary security controls over software. Makes presentations and briefings for training sessions. Prepares briefings, reports, and evaluations on system efficiency and utilization. May be responsible for accessing data from and transferring data to various local, state, or federal databases.
- Installs, maintains, moves, and assists in testing and upgrading new and existing hardware and software. Reviews and recommends procurement of information technology equipment. Maintains the necessary security controls over software. Develops procedure manuals. Develops and makes presentations and briefings for training sessions. Prepares briefings, reports, and evaluations on systems efficiency and utilization. May supervise the work of others.
- IBM WebSphere Administration Required 3 Years
- IBM Tivoli Directory Services Administration Nice to have 3 Years
- IBM FileNet administration Nice to have 3 Years
- Experience supporting with the Office of Retirement Services Clarety, MiAccount and ESS system Required 3 Years
- Microsoft IIS Administration Highly desired 3 Years
- Windows Server Administration Desired 3 Years
- Power Shell Scripting Desired 3 Years
- Experience supporting mulit tiered applications (presentation, application, data) Desired 3 Years
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 107
Hi! My name is Sushil Singh. Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what makes me feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of every consultant I work with.