March 28, 2019
About The Opportunity
- Interacting with users, analysis, designing, coding, testing and implementation.
- Ability to develop software using API provided by Alfresco document management and Activiti Work Flow management
- Software development using object oriented technologies - J2EE Architecture in EJB 3.0, CDI, CMIS, Spring, Hibernate and Service/DAO architecture.
- Unit testing of the code, supporting system testing and regression testing by tester and business team
- Work in Linux environment, fully understand server configurations
- Perform database operations including writing sql for creating/updating tables/views/ procedures/ functions, data cleanup, data migration (from legacy system) and data testing.
- Working with maven as a built tool for dependency injection and Eclipse as an IDE.
- Design rich user interface using JSF 2.2.5 as front-end framework, Shiro 1.3.0 and PrimeFaces 6.0.0 as component library for generating web pages, validations, security permissions, navigation rules, and components for interaction.
- Use Hibernate(4.3.5) JPA as an ORM tool for connecting to database (oracle 12c) and accessing information.
- Designing various user Reports using database views and frontend frameworks like primefaces components (pdf and excel exporter).
- Implementing end to end (frontend, middleware, and backend) development of a use-case.
- Designing various board forms and communication templates containing dynamic mapped fields and values from the application using Jasper Reports (itext) and Aspose to generate PDF/Word documents.
- Using Mantis tool defect tracking and development updates.
- Developing scan interface for documents to be accepted via scan mode using REST webservice, JSON.
- Using GIT for Revision control and Version control of a software.
- Implement industry standard coding practices involving code commenting, documentation, peer reviews, unit testing
- Applying agile methodology and attended scrum meetings on a regular basis.
- Using J-meter and Selenium for stress testing and performance improvements. Education:
- Bachelor of Computer Science or Engineering or related fields is minimum education requirement.
- EJB Advanced 4-5 yrs Yes
- Hibernate Advanced 4-5 yrs Yes
- JPA Advanced 4-5 yrs Yes
- JSF Expert 4-5 yrs Yes
- SQL Proficient 4-5 yrs Yes
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 102
Hi! My name is Shaun. I feel that our shortlisted candidates are the most valuable asset when it comes to recruitment. I make sure that I keep in mind the best interest of the candidate and find him/her a suitable job opening matching his/her profile. Not only this I actively work with each of my candidates and keep them updated about the whole application process.