March 29, 2019
About The Opportunity
Contracted with Monster Government Solutions (MGS) to procure two systems; WorkSource WA a public facing application to support job seekers, and Efforts to Outcomes (ETO) for use by and partner staff to support case management. Both systems are Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions, delivered in 2016.
- Contracted with Monster Government Solutions (MGS) to procure two systems; WorkSource WA a public facing application to support job seekers, and Efforts to Outcomes (ETO) for use by ESD and partner staff to support case management. Both systems are Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions, delivered in 2016.
- began working with MGS in December 2017, on an amendment to the original contract to provide an improved case management system that meets the contract requirements. The new system must include all the functionality/requirements defined in the original RFP and support ESD’s requirement to prepare and submit reports to the Department of Labor. The project to complete this work is the hoenix Project. The project includes migration of the data from ETO to the new case management system.
- The project team is comprised of the Monster Government Solutions Team and the ESD Team. The 13-person Team is comprised of:
- Data migration project manager
- Data migration developer
- Two data migration business intelligence developers
- Two staff responsible for federal reporting validation
- Two and a quarter business analysts
- Two trainers
- Two management analysts
- One product owner Duties / Responsibilities:
- Define and implement project governance.
- Work collaboratively with Monster Government Solutions Project Manager to ensure the project remains on schedule, risks are identified and mitigated, issues are resolved, and accurate, timely status reporting occurs.
- Develop and executive communication plan that encompasses project team communication, and stakeholder engagement.
- Implement a culture of teamwork and collaboration that results in a high functioning team.
- Remove roadblocks.
- Manage risk, issues and project change.
- Define and manage to a comprehensive project schedule.
- Ensure plans and processes are in place to prepare end users for the transition to a new system
- Provide monthly updates to the WorkSource Steering Committee.
- Contribute to PMO bi-weekly status report of agency key projects distributed to agency executives.
- Work in concert with the Contract Manager to hold Monster Government Solutions accountable for deliverables, risk mitigation, issue resolution, and meeting timelines.
- Use industry standard management best practices, and contractor experience with similar projects, to apply tools and process to ensure a successful outcome.
- Utilize project server to maintain schedule and project site.
- Provide presentations to end users and stakeholder groups throughout the state
- Consider use of Risk Management, Issue Management and Change Control plans/processes.
- If necessary, travel, at expense, to MGS offices in Weston, MA.
- Conduct routine check-ins with PMO Manager.
- Ten years of experience managing large highly-complex IT system development projects
- Knowledge of and experience using industry standard project management processes as defined in the Project Management Book of Knowledge (PMBOK)
- Experience using business and management principles involved in planning, leadership techniques, and coordination of people and resources
- Experience working with a geographically diverse team, comprised of vendor staff responsible for delivering the system, and agency staff
- Experience managing projects for a Washington state agency
- Project Management Certification
- Project Management Profession (PMP) designation
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 108
Hi! My name is Harmanpreet Singh. I love to work with people and help them find their dream job. I work with my consultants to understand their niche area of work and look for the best match for them. I feel that keeping in mind the priorities of my consultants help me to serve them better. Additionally, I always keep them posted about new relevant jobs which help me to build a connection with them not only professionally but at a personal level as well.