Raleigh, North Carolina
April 1, 2019
Security Specialist - Expert - High
About The Opportunity
NC is looking for one Security Specialists who will be part of the security team and have responsibilities that include working with and leading other IT staff in security related activities and projects.
- NC is looking for one Security Specialists who will be part of the security team and have responsibilities that include working with and leading other IT staff in security related activities and projects.
- The security analyst resource will be part of the security team and have responsibilities that include working with and leading other IT staff in security related activities and projects. Expertise in security best practices, security tools, NIST, networking, SIEM management and analysis, two-factor authentication, auditing and remediation practices is required. The resource is also expected to perform task efficiently, accurately and on time. The resource is expected to work a 40-hour work week unless an issue arises that requires additional hours. Work will be performed on site at 700 Wade Ave. Raleigh NC. A skill set that includes the ability to perform the following is required.
- Provide recommendations as needed for security infrastructure.
- Implement two-factor authentication
- Perform analysis to ensure security controls are consistently implemented
- Integrate new technology with IT security standards
- Experience with Cisco Security tools (Firepower Management Console, Firepower Threat Defense, Tetration, and Umbrella)
- Experience with McAfee end-point solution and Nessus
- Assist with preparation for internal and external audits
- Optimize processes to meet IT security-related goals and strategies
- Assist with incident response
- Support and maintain the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of DES resources
- Document work
- Help with implementing a risk management program
- Provide weekly status report to outline task and progress
- Provide security support for the Data Center Migration effort
- Experience with secure infrastructure Required 8 Years
- Experience with two-factor authentication Required 2 Years
- Experience with security control analysis Required 8 Years
- Experience with Cisco Firepower with IPS, URL filtering, and advanced malware protection Required 4 Years
- Experience with Cisco Tetration, and Umbrella Required 2 Years
- Experience with McAfee end-point solution Required 3 Years
- Experience with Nessus Security Center Required 3 Years
- Experience with internal and external audits Required 5 Years
- Risk management experience Required 5 Years
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 108
Hi! My name is Harmanpreet Singh. I love to work with people and help them find their dream job. I work with my consultants to understand their niche area of work and look for the best match for them. I feel that keeping in mind the priorities of my consultants help me to serve them better. Additionally, I always keep them posted about new relevant jobs which help me to build a connection with them not only professionally but at a personal level as well.