April 2, 2019
Business Analyst 2
About The Opportunity
Job requires a skillset with an emphasis on infrastructure and SDLC and can work well with stakeholders.
- Job requires a skillset with an emphasis on infrastructure and SDLC and can work well with stakeholders.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the IT business analysis/project/operations field. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required. Works under limited supervision of Lead BA and management with considerable latitude for the use of initiative and independent judgment as needed.
- Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business systems and user needs. Formulates systems to parallel overall business strategies. Experienced with business process reengineering and identifying new applications of technology to business problems to make business more effective. Familiar with industry standard (including Legacy, Core, and Emerging technologies), business process mapping, and reengineering. Prepares solution options, risk identification, and financial analyses. Writes detailed description of user needs, program functions, and steps required to develop or modify computer programs.
- Knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Familiar with relational database concepts, and client-server concepts. Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. Works under general supervision; typically reports to a project manager. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- SDLC knowledge (Must be documented in resume) Required 2 Years
- Requirements Elicitation and Documentation Required 2 Years
- Customer Service Required 2 Years
- System Documentation Required 2 Years
- Problem Solving and Resolution Skills Required 2 Years
- Agile/Scrum Experience Nice to have 2 Years
- Analytical Skills Required 2 Years
- Decision Making Skills Required 2 Years
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 110
Hi! My name is Mark! As a job matchmaker, I believe that every consultant I work with is unique and try to understand what they are looking for in a new profile. Not only this, but I also try to understand their work background and history to suggest the best opening for them. I build a relationship with all my consultants by keeping them in the loop about any updates during the entire recruitment process.