Raleigh, North Carolina
April 3, 2019
Technical Architect- Expert
About The Opportunity
Java Developer- 5years Experience
- This position will function as an applications developer / Architect in the Water Resources Information Technology Branch. Primary responsibilities are to upgrade and document the Division\'s BIMS (Basinwide Information Management System) environment and develop new and modify existing web applications. This employee will work with other IT staff in assessing the needs of the Division of Water Resources and developing technical solutions for them. Duties include development, installation and modification of programs and/or packaged programs, program testing, and documentation. This position will require upgrading and configuring WebLogic from 12.c to the current version of WebLogic. Upgrading from Java 7.25 to Java 8. Setting up our BIMS environment on newer servers (Windows 16) and converting our build scripts from Visual Source Safe (VSS) to Subversion (SVN). Experience upgrading software systems is preferred.
- Must have Java Development experience Required 5 Years
- Experience using Struts, Spring, Hibernate Required 5 Years
- Experience with XML, HTML, CSS Required 5 Years
- Experience with relational databases (Preferably DB2, Oracle). Required 5 Years
- Documentation Skills Required 5 Years
- Experience with Weblogic Required 5 Years
- Experience with Tomcat Required 5 Years
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 107
Hi! My name is Sushil Singh. Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what makes me feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of every consultant I work with.