Durham, North Carolina
April 3, 2019
P4 Curam Developer- Expert
About The Opportunity
NC requires a developer/programmer to assume significant delivery responsibilities to support Development for NC Project 4.
- NC requires a developer/programmer to assume significant delivery responsibilities to support Development for NC Project 4.
- The NC Department of Health and Human Services seeks a contractor resource to assist with the development and implementation of NC using Cúram Software.
- This resource will have significant delivery responsibilities as part of NC development, and will act as the point of contact on site for development-related questions and issues that arise which cannot be addressed by a technical consultant. They will work closely with Senior Technical Consultants on design and development issues, and may act in the role of senior technical developer.
- Duties include but are not limited to: leading functional and detailed requirement development, code development, Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions, functional and detailed design, and life cycle management for the implementation of NC.
- Areas of focus will include business and workflow process modeling, and business reengineering using Cúram. These activities will involve the use of COTS Cúram Enterprise Framework Components, Cúram Intelligent Evidence Gathering (IEG2), Cúram Express Rules for Triage (CERT), Oracle, use of XML technology in Cúram, Cúram Evidence Framework, Subversion, and WebSphere. Responsibilities also include reporting statuses to the NC Project Manager, and adhering to DHHS policies and procedures.
- Cúram V6 Certified Developer Required
- Social enterprise management experience. Required 7 Years
- Experience as a Cúram Developer with experience in the full life cycle of requirements through functional design and testing. Required 7 Years
- Experience in development with both the Cúram Enterprise Framework and Cúram Solution Modules. Required 7 Years
- Experience in problem identification and integration of technical skills to address and solve issues. Required 7 Years
- Experience with translating and communicating highly technical concepts to both technical personnel and non-IT business users. Required 7 Years
- Experience with creating and writing technical documents using MS Office products, Visio, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Required 7 Years
- Ability to develop relationships/partnerships with customer by responding to needs and exhibiting a sense of urgency, independently identify options. Required 7 Years
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and follow complex and/or detailed technical procedures. Required 7 Years
- Experience using the Cúram Enterprise Framework Components, Cúram Intelligent Evidence Gathering (IEG2), Cúram Express Rules for Triage (CERT). Required 7 Years
- Experience using Oracle and Subversion. Required 7 Years
- Technical knowledge in the following specialized areas of web application system analysis and programming: Java, J2SE, J2EE, XML, and XSL. Required 7 Years
- Techical knowledge in Eclipse, HTML, Cascading Style Sheets, and Web Services standards (SOAP and WSDL). Required 7 Years
- Experience with Oracle database platforms and tools. Highly desired
- Experience with North Carolina DHHS IT Functions. Highly desired
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 104
Hi! My name is Sumit Gupta. I treat all my consultants in a manner that they feel comfortable while working with me on any position they are applying for. Although, the motive is to find the best match for my consultants. But I make sure that I suggest them the right job matching their profile and work history by interacting with them in detail and follow-up with them at each and every level of the hiring process.