Durham, North Carolina
April 3, 2019
About The Opportunity
NC requires the services of a technical writer with IT technical writing background and experience.
- NC requires the services of a technical writer with IT technical writing background and experience.
- The primary purpose of this position is to provide technical writing and documentation support for the NC Program. Documentation support includes, but is not limited to: process and procedure development, functional and detailed design development, federal and state project document deliverables, software design development life cycle documentation, maintenance of project plans, status reports, user manual or help sheets, meeting agendas and minutes and various other technical and functional documents. The position will support technical business analysis, system architecture and infrastructure design, configuration management, project planning/tracking, definition and validation of business, functional, and technical requirements, and system implementation.
- Tasks to accomplish these objectives include organizing and maintaining inventory of various project documents, administration and tracking project deliverables, communicating with internal and external clients, timely communication to project team management on any potential issues, and communicating and consulting within Division, project stakeholders and within the Department of Health and Human Services Information Technology (NC DHHS IT) technical community. This position must communicate processes and procedures to representatives with varied skill sets (business staff, technicians, managers, etc.) and demonstrate outstanding written communication skills. This position must ensure standards and procedures are applied to all project deliverables, proper methodology is used, and a high quality product is provided to client agencies. This position will also assist the Project Manager and project staff in scheduling, preparing for and participating in QA reviews.
- Progressive experience in technical communications, specifically creating software and system documentation for developers. Required 7 Years
- Experience with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access), Visio, Adobe Acrobat Pro, SharePoint. Required 7 Years
- Experience performing document research, interviewing, design, development, formatting/layout, and editing. Required 7 Years
- Experience using AP Style Guide and templates. Required 7 Years
- Experience in business analysis, system analysis/design and project time management related to support of a large IT project. Highly desired 7 Years
- High level of experience with HTML, MS Project and JIRA. Highly desired 7 Years
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 105
Hi! My name is Drake. I love to help our placed consultants when they face any problem. Not only this, I work with consultants who have applied for any job with us and introduced them to our company culture. Additionally, I make sure that I do telephonic follow-ups with all the consultants working with us and let them know about the current status of their applications. I also make sure that our consultants are happy with the results.