April 4, 2019
GIS Technician 1
About The Opportunity
Looking to fill a GIS position that will support the state’s enterprise GIS infrastructure. This position involves the understanding of GIS data management concepts and publishing map services. It also requires the development of technical documentation
- Looking to fill a GIS position that will support the state’s enterprise GIS infrastructure. This position involves the understanding of GIS data management concepts and publishing map services. It also requires the development of technical documentation
- This position is responsible for providing geospatial data support, software administration, and configuration management for enterprise geospatial tools and applications in support of agency specific and enterprise applications. Activities include monitoring of GIS environment, map services, support of geospatial software and tools. This position is responsible for designing, creating, testing, and implementing map services in support of agency and enterprise wide applications and services. This individual will work in coordination with Data Architects and the Database Administrator to create, test, and integrate agency specific and statewide data into the Enterprise Spatial Data Warehouse.
- ArcGIS - ArcMap/ArcCatalog/ArcTool Box Required 3 Years
- Experience in Data Management with Geodatabase Required 1 Years
- Experience publishing map services Required 1 Years
- ArcGIS Pro Desired 1 Years
- Python scripting Desired 1 Years
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 104
Hi! My name is Sumit Gupta. I treat all my consultants in a manner that they feel comfortable while working with me on any position they are applying for. Although, the motive is to find the best match for my consultants. But I make sure that I suggest them the right job matching their profile and work history by interacting with them in detail and follow-up with them at each and every level of the hiring process.