Charlotte, North Carolina
April 8, 2019
Developer Distribute Oracl Sr
About The Opportunity
Develops and directs the delivery of software programs including design, build and test in various software technologies including Web Services with SOAP/REST, Oracle transaction database, application programs in accordance with a specified business need and in a way that achieves the development goals for assigned projects. Application developers work as part of a project team, and also communicate progress, technical issues and their resolution. Supports Agile methodology for software development.
- Strong working experience with XML, XSD, JSON, and other formats
- Strong working knowledge of Web Services (SOAP, WSDL)
- Strong working knowledge of Java/J2EE application design and development
- Strong working knowledge of databases and SQL (Oracle is a must)
- Strong working experience with performance testing
- Experience with UI web development
- Experience with enterprise service bus technologies (ESB)
- Experience with Eclipse, SOAPUI and other development tools
- Experience with GitLab, or similar code management tools
- Experience writing automated unit tests (Junit)
- Experience with WebLogic and Tomcat
- Experience working in J2EE projects for the Finance Industry
- Experience with SDLC and Agile methodologies
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 105
Hi! My name is Drake. I love to help our placed consultants when they face any problem. Not only this, I work with consultants who have applied for any job with us and introduced them to our company culture. Additionally, I make sure that I do telephonic follow-ups with all the consultants working with us and let them know about the current status of their applications. I also make sure that our consultants are happy with the results.