Charlotte, North Carolina
April 8, 2019
Data Warehouse Analyst Sr
About The Opportunity
- Partner with business colleagues and data owners to identify, understand and define critical data elements, write complex queries to extract and analyze enterprise data.
- Identify and ensure implementation of the best approaches for tracking and resolving data quality issues
- Perform Data quality analysis, document and maintain source to target mapping.
- Perform Data extracts, assessments from various platforms/sources such as Hadoop/Hive, Oracle, and Teradata etc.
- Define and maintain Data Quality Controls based on data profiling results
- Define and communicate business rules and terms governing use of the data including security and data lifecycle managementWork with our Data Quality IT Partners for Dashboard monitoring Write scripts and programs to automate data reconciliation and facilitating data analysis.
- Five years of experience dealing with large scale data analysis and management preferably financial services
- Strong technical, analytical and business skills.
- Experience writing complex queries in Oracle, Excel, Visio & scripting.
- Experience in Hadoop big data, ability to work with JSON/XML structures, structured and unstructured data.
- Experience using hive, hue, impala, SQOOP, Spark and Java
- Experience using tools such as SQL developer, Toad, Splunk, Tableau etc.
- Experience identifying critical data elements, knowledge of Data quality and data governance techniques
- Self-starter, Quick learner and able to glean insights from the data and present it clearly.
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills and ability to understand process flows and data flows.
- Ability to hit the road running without the need for extensive training.
- Strong Communication skills Preferred Qualifications:
- Knowledge of Hadoop, hive, hue preferred.
- Kafka and Splunk understanding preferred.
- Experience with data quality concepts, best practices and tools
- Familiarity with Financial services products such as Retirement, brokerage, Mutual funds and Retirement products a big plus.
- Experience with Fraud prevention and management; demonstrated knowledge of data structure, data systems/tools and related software and data management policies and practices in a complex organizational environment preferred.
- Deep understanding of how data supports business strategy & how data is used within business processes and its impact.
- Communication and conflict resolution skills.
- Effective time management & maintaining a focus on high standards and quality.
- (\"data analysis\" or \"data analyst\") and data and report and Splunk
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 104
Hi! My name is Sumit Gupta. I treat all my consultants in a manner that they feel comfortable while working with me on any position they are applying for. Although, the motive is to find the best match for my consultants. But I make sure that I suggest them the right job matching their profile and work history by interacting with them in detail and follow-up with them at each and every level of the hiring process.