April 8, 2019
Database Administrator 2
About The Opportunity
State of Michigan DTMB supporting Michigan is recruiting a Senior Oracle DBA for its Enterprise Customer Service Department.
- State of Michigan DTMB supporting Michigan is recruiting a Senior Oracle DBA for its Enterprise Customer Service Department.
- SOM DTMB supporting Michigan, is recruiting a Senior Oracle DBA for its Enterprise Customer Service Department that will:
- Provide enterprise-wide technical expertise in ORACLE database administration to the database team, application development teams, data architects, and business data stewards.
- Serve as an Oracle Database Administrator responsible for supporting Oracle database environments for the Department of Transportation.
- Plan, coordinate and implement a full range of professional database administration tasks and duties including: -Database installation, patching and configuration
- Database performance monitoring, tuning and troubleshooting
- Database backup and recovery
- Data migrations and management.
- Assist in the implementation of Oracle Statewide Standards
- Experience with disaster recovery planning and testing
- Strong problem solving and conceptual thinking abilities
- Excellent written/verbal communication and documentation skills
- Able to work independently and deliver high quality results when given a set of requirements
- Experience with Oracle Spatial Required 2 Years
- Provide support for growing Oracle Spatial needs, including installation, tuning and trouble shooting Required 2 Years
- Experience with Oracle 11g , 12c Required 4 Years
- Working knowledge of DDL, DML, PL/SQL, stored procedures, triggers, views, constraints and cursors Required 4 Years
- Proficiency with Oracle performance tuning Required 2 Years
- Proficiency with database backup and recovery using Oracle RMAN Required 2 Years
- Ability to analyze and design physical databases and their definitions Required 2 Years
- Experience with Oracle on Solaris Required 3 Years
- Experience managing databases up to 10+ TB Required 4 Years
- Knowledge of Shell Scripting Required 3 Years
- Knowledge of EMC and NetApp SAN hardware Required 2 Years
- Data guard, compression, backup tools Required 3 Years
- Oracle SQL and PL/SQL programming experience Required 4 Years
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 102
Hi! My name is Shaun. I feel that our shortlisted candidates are the most valuable asset when it comes to recruitment. I make sure that I keep in mind the best interest of the candidate and find him/her a suitable job opening matching his/her profile. Not only this I actively work with each of my candidates and keep them updated about the whole application process.