April 8, 2019
Collibra Solution Consultant
About The Opportunity
Embarking on the Enterprise Data Management journey that includes building strong master data management, data catalog, data governance, data quality, data modeling, metadata management, data semantics and ontology practices.
- Embarking on the Enterprise Data Management journey that includes building strong master data management, data catalog, data governance, data quality, data modeling, metadata management, data semantics and ontology practices. We are building a comprehensive Data Management Platform that will support these practices.
- Collibra Solution Consultantis a key role responsible for implementing and maintaining Collibra Data Governance Center. Responsibilities:
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert on implementation and maintaining Collibra Data Governance Center
- Define, code, and implement client requirements for Collibra integrations and workflows by using Collibra Connect and Workflow Developer toolset
- Develop Collibra integration solutions using MuleSoft. Integrate Collibra with other enterprise tools: Tableau, Data Quality Tool, Data Catalogue Tool, Master Data Management Solution, Application management Solution
- Customize workflow using eclipse and Activiti, load and configure all Collibra customized workflows
- Create Communities, sub-Communities and other Collibra Domains
- Createvarious Asset types: Business Assets, Technology Assets, Data Assets and Governance Assets
- Create Relationships and Complex Relationships
- Create facilities for managing reference data
- Upgrade Collibra tool set
- Bachelor’s degree in technical or scientific fields such as engineering, physics, mathematics, operations research, engineering management, Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or related STEM degree program
- Financial industry knowledge (ideally in insurance or retirement services)
- Working experience in data governance and specifically on Collibra operating model
- Certified Collibra Ranger profile is a must
- Experience in Data Governance with largescale data analysis, Data Mining, Data Visualization, Data Science, Business Intelligence, Business Analysis, Change Management, ERP implementation and Account Management
- Knowledge of design of Collibra as a data governance platform to comply with General Data Protection
- Knowledge of Collibra operating model, workflow BPMN development, and how to integrate various applications or systems with Collibra
- Good communication skills
- Experience in setting up people’s roles, responsibilities and controls, data ownership, workflows and common processes.
- Update on Locations. Only looking in these locations: Windsor, CT, Braintree, MA, or Atlanta, GA Please focus on the following locations (Windsor, CT; Braintree, MA or Atlanta, GA), and specify the location the candidate is interested in
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 107
Hi! My name is Sushil Singh. Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what makes me feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of every consultant I work with.