AD-Administration / Clerical
New York, New York
April 9, 2019
AD-Administration / Clerical
About The Opportunity
Partners with Marketing leadership to develop strategy based on in-depth understanding of the consumer, the business needs and the category, across insurance and non-insurance customer segments
- The Marketing Manager will lead the go-to-market planning and development of initiatives to support the LensCrafters brand in North America (US, Canada & Puerto Rico). This position is responsible for leading a team that develops and implements strategic marketing initiatives to build the LensCrafters brand, while driving traffic, sales and profits. This individual will partner closely with the cross functional teams to ensure a holistic and consistent approach for all customer touch points. MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The Marketing Manager is a results-driven critical thinker that embraces innovation and is a self-starter. The Marketing Manager will display a passion for the LensCrafters brand, be highly collaborative and effective at working cross-functionally to achieve business goals and results. He/she must possess an in-depth understanding of brand marketing principles to deliver marketing initiatives from a brand-right, customer point of view.
- Brand Leadership. Ability to articulate a clear vision of the LensCrafters brand initiatives that inspire a shared vision among partners. Ensure consistent, integrated campaigns and communications across consumer engagement points.
- Initiative Development & Implementation. Oversee the identification and development of integrated marketing campaigns to support key brand initiatives. Collaborate and partner with both internal & external cross-functional teams to ensure consistent, integrated campaigns and communications across consumer engagement touch points.
- New Idea Development. Develop and implement test-and-learn initiatives as appropriate based on opportunities, consumer insights and industry trends.
- Marketing Analysis. Analyze the effectiveness of marketing efforts to identify and recommend opportunities to enhance current and future marketing initiatives.
- Team Development. Manage, motivate and develop team members.
- Partners with Marketing leadership to develop strategy based on in-depth understanding of the consumer, the business needs and the category, across insurance and non-insurance customer segments
- Collaborates with leadership and brand cross-functional teams (including multiple marketing teams, cross-functional teams, EyeMed and Assignment, shared services and various external agenices) to deliver consumer-centric, best-in-class in-marketing for one or more retail brands.
- Leads creation, implementation and ongoing management of insurance customer initiatives, such as Captains Program, new and lost client campaigns, insurance member experience, insurance content for web and CRM, etc
- Marketing/Business Analysis. Conducts post-campaign analysis, identifies and recommends opportunities to enhance current and future marketing initiatives.
- Consumer Activations: Plans and executes with excellence consumer activations with multiple internal and external teams and agencies.
- Project Management: Manages several brand-focused projects concurrently, Personal development/building the organization: Invests in own development by seeking out formal and informal training opportunities;
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in Marketing or related field
- 8+ years of experience where the desired knowledge and skills have been developed and demonstrated
- In-depth marketing knowledge, including consumer-centric initiative development, creative and marketing communications development and in-market execution
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to collaborate with a variety of team members and levels in a matrix organization
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; experience gaining alignment to ideas at all levels
- Strong analytic skills with experience in developing marketing plans by integrating consumer research and a variety of data types and sources
- Strong project management and prioritization skills with a clear focus on results in a fast-paced dynamic environment Consumer and marketing and manager and (\"Marketing Research\" or \"market research\") and survey
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 102
Hi! My name is Shaun. I feel that our shortlisted candidates are the most valuable asset when it comes to recruitment. I make sure that I keep in mind the best interest of the candidate and find him/her a suitable job opening matching his/her profile. Not only this I actively work with each of my candidates and keep them updated about the whole application process.