Irvine , California
April 9, 2019
R D Project Planner
About The Opportunity
The Contract R&D Project Planner is responsible for supporting Clinical Trial by strategically developing and maintaining clinical study timelines, providing evaluations of potential risks and conflicts, supporting the team on proactively resolving potential deviations, and presenting clear timeline reports.
- The Contract R&D Project Planner is responsible for supporting Clinical Trial by strategically developing and maintaining clinical study timelines, providing evaluations of potential risks and conflicts, supporting the team on proactively resolving potential deviations, and presenting clear timeline reports.
- This person will work in a team orientated environment and is empowered to drive clinical study activities with minimal deviations, accelerating timelines and providing metrics to implement future enhancements. II. PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and maintain high quality, realistic, cross functional clinical trial timelines from study concept through completed clinical study reports.
- Partner with Project Management and Regulatory Affairs to implement project strategies and improve efficiency by identifying and implementing new business processes.
- Develop and maintain Global clinical study timelines to meet all Allergan and CRO deliverables.
- Partner with the Clinical Development lead, Global Operations department and the study team to ensure timely delivery of all clinical study milestones. Specialist II, R&D Project Planner will be expected to identify gaps and risks in the study timeline and work with the team and Management to proactively develop solutions which will increase efficiency and minimize timelines.
- Define baselines and provide metrics to identify areas and trends that can be used by the teams for future enhancements.
- Responsible for arranging and leading discussions on the clinical study timeline
- Present clear clinical study reports to stakeholders within Allergan.
- Partner with study team leaders to tactically drive critical path elements within the study.
- Work collaboratively with Feasibility Analytics for Clinical Trials, Global Site Start Up Operations and Global Site Management Operations to advantageously reduce timelines for study start up activities.
- Operate within the Allergan Governance Board model for communication and accountability. III. ADDITIONAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide continuous improvement on individual clinical study plans and standard Planisware templates.
- Assist in developing the department portfolio based schedules and resource planning methodologies.
- Identify state of the art planning tools to minimize deviations from established timelines.
- Life science and/or business degree with at least 5-10 years of experience. MS degree required and PMP certification desirable.
- Strong knowledge of and experience with clinical study processes.
- At least 3-5 years of Project Management experience required.
- Excellent written, communication and organizational skills.
- Strong MS Project and/or Planisware experience required.
- Ability to multi-task and perform under demanding and aggressive timelines while remaining focused on the study goals.
- Proven ability to interact with different functional groups.
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 108
Hi! My name is Harmanpreet Singh. I love to work with people and help them find their dream job. I work with my consultants to understand their niche area of work and look for the best match for them. I feel that keeping in mind the priorities of my consultants help me to serve them better. Additionally, I always keep them posted about new relevant jobs which help me to build a connection with them not only professionally but at a personal level as well.