Raleigh, North Carolina
April 10, 2019
ITD MT Integration Project Mgr
About The Opportunity
NC Information Technology Division (ITD) seeks an Integration Project Manager (PM) to join the Medicaid Transformation (MT) Project. PM and Business Analyst (BA) expertise are key.
- NC Information Technology Division (ITD) seeks an Integration Project Manager (PM) to join the Medicaid Transformation (MT) Project. PM and Business Analyst (BA) expertise are key.
- The Integration Project Manager (IPM) will be responsible for ensuring that the impact of new or upgraded IT systems is effectively managed to support the delivery of desired business and technology outcomes. The role will work with the business change and process improvement teams to support and guide them through the required steps. The IPM will oversee system integration efforts and monitor associated impacts. The IPM will articulate the way changes affect the users on a day-to-day basis and ensure that thorough testing of systems and scenarios occurs by all vendors. This role will also support the federal certification exercise and associated planning processes.
- This resource may interface with Division Leadership and Subject Matter Experts (SME) as required to complete the work. This role is focused on managing and monitoring integration efforts and compliance. Participation in drafting procurement documentation, Request for Proposals (RFPs) is key aspect. Interface with business stakeholders will occur daily.
- Knowledge of Enterprise IT Systems, system integration principles, and associated change management best practices. Required 5 Years
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and projects, function in a fast-paced moving constantly changing, deadline driven environment Required 5 Years
- Skills in persuasion, negotiation, relationship management, conflict resolution, and effective oral and written communication at all levels Required 7 Years
- Extensive knowledge of test management principles and best practices Required 5 Years
- Ability to provide project management support and manage the day-to-day vendor and contract activities to ensure desired outcomes Highly desired 5 Years
- Has an understanding of CMS’ Seven Standards and Conditions and the Medicaid program Highly desired 7 Years
- Proficient use of Microsoft Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Adobe software Highly desired 7 Years
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 107
Hi! My name is Sushil Singh. Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what makes me feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of every consultant I work with.