April 10, 2019
Business Analyst 5
About The Opportunity
Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business systems and user needs. Experienced with business process reengineering to make business more effective.
- Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business systems and user needs. Experienced with business process reengineering to make business more effective.
- This position will serve as a senior level business analyst with the Department of Technology, Management, and Budget (DTMB) Agency Services supporting. Position is responsible for the following:
- Serve as a communication bridge between non-technical business users and technical solution developers
- Elicit and document functional requirements
- Develop and document technical system requirements
- Review and document business processes
- Contribute to use case / user stories estimates
- Develop use case / user stories documentation
- Develop functional designs
- Support system design and development
- Prepare realistic, practically valid, versatile test data
- Develop software test plans
- Participate in Regression testing, Quality Assurance testing, User acceptance testing
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Work with stakeholders and discover the underlying business need
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with clients
- Ensure requirements and business solutions map to a business need
- Assists with documentation, training materials, and knowledge transfer between technical teams and end-users
- Serves as a technical consultant to clients to develop solutions to streamline critical business processes according to strategic plan
- Participate in a variety of analytical assignments that provide for the enhancement, integration, maintenance and implementation of Department of policies, procedures, and information systems.
- Overall experience in Business Analyst role in the Information Technology field Required 5 Years
- Create/Update visual models (Activity diagrams, Business Process Models, Data flow diagrams, Wireframes etc.) Required 5 Years
- Create/update IT project documentation including use cases/user stories, application requirements, functional designs, system designs and test plans Required 5 Years
- Experience documenting business process flow documents such as As-Is and To-Be workflows Required 5 Years
- Facilitate requirements gathering and joint application development (JAD) sessions with business clients Required 5 Years
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with an ability to build consensus and effective teams Required 5 Years
- Experience working as liaison between business and technical staff Required 5 Years
- Experience using industry-standard methodologies like System Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Agile/Scrum processes, and Systems Engineering Methodology Required 5 Years
- Bachelor\'s Degree in Business or Information Technology Required 5 Years
8 + Months
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 108
Hi! My name is Harmanpreet Singh. I love to work with people and help them find their dream job. I work with my consultants to understand their niche area of work and look for the best match for them. I feel that keeping in mind the priorities of my consultants help me to serve them better. Additionally, I always keep them posted about new relevant jobs which help me to build a connection with them not only professionally but at a personal level as well.