April 10, 2019
Network Administrator III
About The Opportunity
- Sets up, configures, and supports internal or external networks. Develops and maintains all systems, applications, security, and network configurations. Troubleshoots network performance issues and creates and maintains a disaster recovery plan. Recommends upgrades, patches, and new applications and equipment. Provides technical support and guidance to users. May require a bachelor\'s degree in area of specialty and at least 4 years or equivalent experience in the field or in a related area. Familiar with a variety of the field\'s concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. May lead and direct the work of Contractor staff. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- The purpose of this request is to procure Network Administration services for Information Systems. The primary tasks the contractor will perform are as follows:
- Perform configuration, maintenance, and support of all types of network equipment
- Create new monitoring rules/tasks for network devices
- Respond to technician and customer requests providing excellent customer service
- Demonstrated capability to interact with customers, clearly understand customer needs and document/fulfill those needs.
- Ability to communicate clearly verbally and in writing
- Demonstrated capability to interact with customers, clearly understand customer needs and document and fulfill those needs MS Visio
- CCNA Expert No
- CCNP Proficient No
- Communication skills both verbal and written Advanced Yes
- Learning ability Advanced No
- Linux Proficient No
- MicrosoftOffice Proficient Yes
- MS Visio Proficient Yes
- TCP/IP Expert Yes
- UDP Expert Yes
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 105
Hi! My name is Drake. I love to help our placed consultants when they face any problem. Not only this, I work with consultants who have applied for any job with us and introduced them to our company culture. Additionally, I make sure that I do telephonic follow-ups with all the consultants working with us and let them know about the current status of their applications. I also make sure that our consultants are happy with the results.