Charlotte, North Carolina
April 10, 2019
Web Design Architect
About The Opportunity
- Create and modify UI components using industry standard libraries
- Review and test team-contributed updates to the frameworks
- Support developers implementing components in applications
- Support deployment of UI frameworks during monthly releases Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience. Financial experience is preferred. Experience with client facing site is preferred.
- 3-5 years writing templates ? one or more of lit-html, Polymer, Handlebars, JSX Fluent in :ES6 or Typescript DOM traversal and manipulation XHR / fetch
- Event handling Regular Expressions Promises
- CSS Media queries oSASS
- Tools Node js / npm oWebpack, gulp, or grunt oGit / Gitlab and the Gitflow model
- Disciplines oObject-oriented and modular development oFamiliarity with architectural patterns ? MVC or MVVM oCross-browser / device development discipline oDebugging oCoding for performance ? async, lazy loading, etc. oCoding for section 508 accessibility and screen reader
- use Optional/Nice to Have
- Web Components features experience
- Experience working with 3rd party frameworks or tools ? Kendo, Prime NG, jQuery-UI
- Back-end experience ? php, ASP.Net
- Database experience ? MySQL, Mongo, Oracle, SQL Server
- CI tools ? Jenkins, Gitlab CI
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 110
Hi! My name is Mark! As a job matchmaker, I believe that every consultant I work with is unique and try to understand what they are looking for in a new profile. Not only this, but I also try to understand their work background and history to suggest the best opening for them. I build a relationship with all my consultants by keeping them in the loop about any updates during the entire recruitment process.