April 10, 2019
Business Analyst 3
About The Opportunity
- Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business systems and user needs. Experienced with business process reengineering and identifying new applications of technology to business problems to make business more effective. Years of Experience:
- 8-11 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals, independently performs a variety of complicated tasks, a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business systems and user needs. Formulates systems to parallel overall business strategies. Experienced with business process reengineering and identifying new applications of technology to business problems to make business more effective. Familiar with industry standard (including Legacy, Core, and Emerging technologies), business process mapping, and reengineering. Prepares solution options, risk identification, and financial analyses such as cost/benefit, ROI, buy/build, etc. Writes detailed description of user needs, program functions, and steps required to develop or modify computer programs.
- Prepare and document Functional and Technical Specifications for reporting and data warehouse work. Assist with businesosoft TFS experience Knowledge of SQL - no coding will be required in this position, but the ability to read SQL code is highly desired. s warehouse/intelligence support and enhancements. Develops RFPs. Assist in deployment and management of end-user reporting tools and platforms. Work with IT and business project teams to understand reporting and data warehousing requirements and propose solutions. Document and provide knowledge transfer to the rest of the Enterprise Reporting Team for all solutions.
- Knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Familiar with relational database concepts, and client-server concepts. Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. Works under general supervision; typically reports to a project manager. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- Agile - experience in a setting using agile methodologies. Familiarity with agile terms. Required 5 Years
- SQL - knowledge of the structure of SQL code and the ability to read code. Coding will not required, however interpreting code is necessary Required 5 Years
- Communication - Follow-up on work items. Face-to-face interaction with customers Required 5 Years
- Microsoft TFS - knowledge of the ticketing system and code repository Highly desired 4 Years
- Scrum master experience Highly desired 4 Years
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 110
Hi! My name is Mark! As a job matchmaker, I believe that every consultant I work with is unique and try to understand what they are looking for in a new profile. Not only this, but I also try to understand their work background and history to suggest the best opening for them. I build a relationship with all my consultants by keeping them in the loop about any updates during the entire recruitment process.