Monmouth Junction , New Jersey
April 11, 2019
Oracle Sr Developer Tech Lead
About The Opportunity
As an Sr Oracle SQL/PLSQL Developer / Tech Lead, You will be responsible for developing and implementing technical solutions as assigned, ensuring and adhering to all established methodologies, standards and guidelines, including but not limited to: analysis & design documents, program specifications, test plans and results, design, code, testing, performance tuning, debugging, and documentation of those programs while delivering assignments within specified time frames. Champion SDLC methods and standard methodologies to ensure that quality standards are met.
- 6+ years of IT Experience with at least:
- 5 years experience in Oracle SQL and Oracle PL/SQL
- Proficiency in Oracle Performance tuning concepts.
- 2+years experience in UNIX Shell Scripting (AIX 6.x, RHEL and above)
- roficiency Oracle RDBMS (12C preferred)
- Experience building functional and technical design specifications
- Strong understanding of Oracle databases.
- Qualified in writing stored procedures, functions, packages and Database triggers using PL/SQL and
- Using latest features to optimize performance (Bulk Collects, Collections, Ref Cursors, Materialized views, Global Temporary Tables).
- Strong analytical problem solving and communication skills
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 104
Hi! My name is Sumit Gupta. I treat all my consultants in a manner that they feel comfortable while working with me on any position they are applying for. Although, the motive is to find the best match for my consultants. But I make sure that I suggest them the right job matching their profile and work history by interacting with them in detail and follow-up with them at each and every level of the hiring process.