Lincoln, Rhode Island
April 11, 2019
Java Developer Junior
About The Opportunity
- Java Developer
- Location: Lincoln, RI ( must be onsite and no remote)
- Experience: Candidates who have 1-2 years of java exp at school or interships will also be considered who are motivated to learn and have the drive
- Proficient in Java with minimum of 5 years’ experience.
- Should have good knowledge of spring framework , EJB , MDB and web service related concepts (SOAP messages , SOAP client etc…).
- Should have knowledge of working in AIX/Unix environments and also writing shell scripts.
- Must know to work with WebSphere application server. Developers will be responsible to build the ear and specify any configurations needed on WebSphere to make the application work. EPH is highly configuration driven environment and the applications are portable across the environments.
- Should be able to work with the existing code base after getting a minimal knowledge transfer about the application.
- Knowledge of working with DB2 database
- Working with Rational application developer to build applications.
- Knowledge of IBM Infosphere MDM is a plus.
- Should be able to work independently on assigned application modules.
- Education: Bachelor\'s Degree in Computers
- java and j2ee
12 + Months
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 102
Hi! My name is Shaun. I feel that our shortlisted candidates are the most valuable asset when it comes to recruitment. I make sure that I keep in mind the best interest of the candidate and find him/her a suitable job opening matching his/her profile. Not only this I actively work with each of my candidates and keep them updated about the whole application process.