Raleigh, North Carolina
April 11, 2019
Technical Specialist - Expert - High
About The Opportunity
The North Carolina Transportation is seeking an Expert Level Technical Specialist for the State Automated Driver License System development team.
- The North Carolina Transportation is seeking an Expert Level Technical Specialist for the State Automated Driver License System (SADLS) development team. This position is needed for continued support of legislative mandates and initiatives required for DMV Systems.
- This is an advanced level position that will be responsible for addressing daily support issues for mainframe applications written in COBOL and CICS. The position requires thorough knowledge of COBOL batch jobs utilizing JCL, Zeke and Endevor. This position will also support our CICS Web services. This position will also be involved in data feeds and migration efforts using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS). The specialist will be asked to also create reports for ad-hoc requests against DB2 tables. The duties will include Help Desk support and Service Account support. The specialist will need to be able to interact with vendors and other third parties. The position requires the ability to handle the implementation of medium to large scale technical efforts and the ability to complete detailed technical documentation. The specialist must be able to effectively communicate, in verbal and written form, consult with the clients and other resources and resolve technical problems. This position also requires the specialist to be self-motivated, able to manage projects and change requests, ensure that project documents are complete, current, accurate and updated and can resolve or escalate issues to management in a timely fashion.
- Experienced in application analysis, design and system integration with COBOL, CICS, CICS Web Services and DB2 Required 7 Years
- Experienced in utilizing systems development life cycle processes including workflow analysis, workflow diagrams, requirement solicitation, document Required 7 Years
- Experienced with complex user needs through discussion with customers, conveying technical information to clients and promoting an understanding of Required 7 Years
- Experienced in complex business functions and system needs, and develop requirements documents, use cases, and other documentation to support develo Required 7 Years
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and presentation skills Required 7 Years
- Proven experience writing clear and concise documentation Required 7 Years
- Developed and implemented .NET applications Nice to have 1 Years
- Utilized Tableau for reporting Nice to have 1 Years
- Knowledge of telecommunications network concepts including host to host communications, firewalls, VPN, COTS/MOTS installation and support Nice to have 1 Years
- Logical and physical data modeling Nice to have 1 Years
Experienced with ETL tools and data migration using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) Highly desired 1 Years
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 105
Hi! My name is Drake. I love to help our placed consultants when they face any problem. Not only this, I work with consultants who have applied for any job with us and introduced them to our company culture. Additionally, I make sure that I do telephonic follow-ups with all the consultants working with us and let them know about the current status of their applications. I also make sure that our consultants are happy with the results.