Raleigh, North Carolina
April 12, 2019
About The Opportunity
We are seeking a dynamic, customer-oriented, experienced Tableau Administrator/Developer to join the Information Technology Division of the Department of Health and Human Services.
- We are seeking a dynamic, customer-oriented, experienced Tableau Administrator/Developer to join the Information Technology Division of the Department of Health and Human Services. This role will interface with key business stakeholders to provide solutions by leveraging Business Intelligence, data and technical skills.
- This is a hybrid role. The ongoing configuration, maintenance and support of the Tableau server product, along with operational support of the platform is expected to consume 25% of the role’s time. 50% will be spent on providing a centralized “center of excellence” in the use of Tableau, including the creation and care-taking for our internal user group, connections to key business stakeholders seeking to use the tool, and training staff on Tableau. The remaining 25% is expected to be aligned to consultation on the development of content. Position Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in a discipline related to the area of assignment; or equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Minimum of 4 years experience in Business Intelligence software development and maintenance with at least 2 years of Tableau experience. Additional Requirements:
- Must have data modeling experience including best practices and impact analysis.
- Knowledge of Data Warehousing, data modeling, the development of dashboards and report design concepts.
- Experience with installation, configuration and support of Tableau Server and associated Tableau client products.
- Expertise in dashboard and report development using Tableau.
- Expertise with Tableau BI Product Suite as an administrator and developer.
- Strong ability to interface and communicate effectively with business representatives.
- Ability to directly interact with key internal customers effectively.
- Tableau experience Required 2 Years
- Tableau Server administration experience in an enterprise environment Required 1 Years
- Data Modelling, Data Warehousing, dashboard development, report design Required
- Knowledge of Tableau development, practices, techniques, and standards Required 5 Years
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), problem-solving abilities, Required
- Bachelor’s degree in a discipline related to the area of assignment; or equivalent combination of training and experience. Required
- Familiarity with application-specific processes related to data management, SQL, SAAS, etc. Required
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 104
Hi! My name is Sumit Gupta. I treat all my consultants in a manner that they feel comfortable while working with me on any position they are applying for. Although, the motive is to find the best match for my consultants. But I make sure that I suggest them the right job matching their profile and work history by interacting with them in detail and follow-up with them at each and every level of the hiring process.