April 15, 2019
Senior ETL Develop
About The Opportunity
- CANDIDATES MUST BE US CITIZENS and be local to the Atlanta market.
- Candidates MUST have recent experience with IBM Data Stage tools.
- Design, develop, test, debug, implement and maintain Extract, Transformation & Load (ETL) system. Includes workflows, mapping, scripts and stored procedures to support business application needs.
- IMPACT & INFLUENCE:
- This position will interact on a consistent basis with: management and personnel within OIT - Enterprise Information System group, external solution providers, and campus units. This position typically will advise and counsel: management and personnel within OIT - Enterprise Information System group, external solution providers, and campus units. This position will supervise: NA.
- KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Perform source to target data mapping.
- Review and assess business rules, project plans, development and test specifications.
- Create and run tests on all solutions while optimizing ETL processes.
- Plan, schedule and coordinate changes internally and externally.
- Provide on-going maintenance and support of production ETL processes. Monitor production processes and respond to errors and emergency issues.
- Collaborate with business units to provide information as appropriate.
- Document all ETL processes.
- Perform other related duties as assigned. EDUCATION, SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- Degrees required for this job: Bachelor\'s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience Years of experience required for this job: 5 – 8 years of experience with Data Stage and extensive experience in web service based integrations.
- Data Modeling
- Data Warehousing
- IBM Infosphere DataStage
- Web Service Integrations
- Oracle SQL
- Workday Financials OTHER VARIABLES:
- Must be a US citizen.
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 104
Hi! My name is Sumit Gupta. I treat all my consultants in a manner that they feel comfortable while working with me on any position they are applying for. Although, the motive is to find the best match for my consultants. But I make sure that I suggest them the right job matching their profile and work history by interacting with them in detail and follow-up with them at each and every level of the hiring process.