April 15, 2019
About The Opportunity
- Charters project team, define technical success criteria.
- Defines complexity, learning/risk mitigation plan.
- Provides direction and perspective for Technical Team members so they can complete their work
- Leads all Technical and Operations Reviews and assessments for Technical Readiness.
- Ensures all technical risk items are clearly communicated including potential cost and schedule implications
- Identifies & escalates issues in a timely manner to ensure success criteria is met
- Keeps the team focused on addressing key issues & priorities based on decision criteria achievement
- Ensures transparent and disciplined decision-making and change management processes are in place for the team
- Uses appropriate communication tools to keep the project team & leaders updated such as issue sheets, readiness reports, risk assessment summaries, etc.
- Drives discipline via daily direction setting, get to root cause, and execute the solution
- Can follow the PDCA (Plan Do Check Act) Cycle
- Ex-P&Ger working in product supply operations is desired
negotiate and agreement and Purchase and (\"P&G\" or \"PNG\" or \"procter and gamble\")
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 107
Hi! My name is Sushil Singh. Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what makes me feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of every consultant I work with.