IT - Information Technology
Woonsocket, Rhode Island
April 15, 2019
IT - Information Technology
Infrastructure Service lead
About The Opportunity
INFRASTRUCTURE SERVICE LEAD (ISL) – Roles and Responsibilties
- Partner with Project Owner, IT Leads, Application Developers, and Project Manager(s) assigned to the project to deliver the ITsolution
- Own responsibility for all infrastructure components for end-to-end project delivery throughout the SDLC
- Understand the infrastructure requirements and involve appropriate resources for input to the project
- Collaborate with PM to create detailed project schedule task/activities and work plans needed for all infrastructure teams
- Manage matrix Infrastructure Resources assigned to the project(s);Validate resource allocations assigned to projects
- Drive the development, documentation and validation of infrastructure specifications for the recommended IT solution
- Ensure correct participation happens in the design solution and design reviews with the infrastructure and development project teams
- Ensure that technical instructions, system engineering plans, technical designs and other documents/artifacts for the project are developed on time.
- Review the IT estimates for Gaps during the Project Planning and Requirements Phase
- Review Scope based on Project Planning, Requirements and Traceability deliverables
- Ensure that the correct review has been conducted for the software and hardware requirements.
- Collaborate with PM to ensure that the tasks are finishing on-time and risks and issues are escalated to the appropriate leadership quickly.
- Partner with IT teams to review test results and authentication of software and hardware to determine production readiness before integrating into the CVS enterprise systems.
- Prepare project team deliverables (e.g., weekly status reports, technical team work plans), as required-Expect PM to do this.
- Provide and implement recommendations for reducing administrative overhead (e.g. use of new tools/processes)
- Ensure that the correct support is available for post-installation and integration support during the warranty phase of the project
- Promote speed to market and ensure on-time delivery of the infrastructure components of the project
- Provide feedback to the Project Team Lessons Learned
6 + Months
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 108
Hi! My name is Harmanpreet Singh. I love to work with people and help them find their dream job. I work with my consultants to understand their niche area of work and look for the best match for them. I feel that keeping in mind the priorities of my consultants help me to serve them better. Additionally, I always keep them posted about new relevant jobs which help me to build a connection with them not only professionally but at a personal level as well.