Durham, North Carolina
April 16, 2019
P4 IReadiness Liaison
About The Opportunity
NC requires the services of readiness liaisons to support change management and readiness for implementation of NC Project 4 modules.
- NC requires the services of readiness liaisons to support change management and readiness for implementation of NC Project 4 modules.
- **Extensive statewide travel up to 70% of the time is required in the performance of the work. Travel may include some evenings and weekend days.**
- The NC Department of Health and Human Services seeks contract resources to provide on-site support for county department of social services NC users as they learn the NC Case Management System. This is NOT a desktop support and NOT a help desk support position. This position uses knowledge of NC functionality, as well as understanding of how counties provide delivery of services to guide new users in correct navigation and submission of case data in the system. This role uses excellent written and verbal skills to effectively coach and communicate information as well as to escalate issues to management as they arise. This role may coordinate with other NC business team and project team members to troubleshoot, replicate and report errors and/or unexpected outcomes within the system. The County Support Liaison acts as an integral part of Readiness and Implementation Support initiatives to facilitate meetings, conferences, and other activities to advocate for and foster effective communication, and maintain communication with state and county staff to clarify statutory, policy and procedures concerns impacting or related to one or more program areas.
- ** Extensive statewide travel is required up to 70% of the time. Work hours may occasionally include evenings and weekends. Travel expenses are reimbursed using the state’s protocol for submitting expenses after travel. Per diem is paid directly to the contractor, most hotel expenses are direct billed to the state resulting in no out of pocket for the contractor. The contractor will, at the direction of management, either ride with an employee driving a state car or drive their personal vehicle and be reimbursed mileage after travel.**
- Demonstrated working knowledge base of technical requirements, program requirements and business needs in county departments of social services Required 3 Years
- Demonstrated working knowledge of/ability to interpret laws, rules and policies with an emphasis on NC child welfare law, policy, and procedures Required 3 Years
- Demonstrated working knowledge of relevant information associated with child welfare practice, policy, law, and rules Required 3 Years
- Ability to collect, review and interpret data effectively to ensure stakeholder and agency objectives are met Required 3 Years
- Significant proficiency in NC navigation, application development and capacity for system analysis to support user enrichment and strategic plans Required 3 Years
- Ability to think analytically and engage in active problem-solving. Required 3 Years
- Ability to work systematically and logically to resolve problems, identify causes and anticipate both expected and unexpected results Required 3 Years
- Demonstrated above average written and oral communication skills including correct grammar, vocabulary, and terminology for effective communication Required 3 Years
- Ability to plan and organize large volumes of work in an organized, detailed, and results driven manner both in a team and individually Required 3 Years
- Demonstrated above average relationship building and retention skills with both internal and external partners Required 3 Years
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 110
Hi! My name is Mark! As a job matchmaker, I believe that every consultant I work with is unique and try to understand what they are looking for in a new profile. Not only this, but I also try to understand their work background and history to suggest the best opening for them. I build a relationship with all my consultants by keeping them in the loop about any updates during the entire recruitment process.