April 17, 2019
Data Security Analyst
About The Opportunity
- Maintains systems to protect data from unauthorized users. Identifies, reports, and resolves security violations. May require a bachelor\'s degree in area of specialty and at least 1 year or equivalent experience in the field or in a related area. Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- EndPoint Security:
- Endpoint Security
- Scope: Management of Endpoint Security systems and configurations
- Assist with the management and support of state enterprise endpoint security services. Including working with end users to find resolution to endpoint related issues.
- Monitor and implement all necessary updates to all endpoint security software
- Develops methodology and documents configurations and configuration changes to the anti-virus and endpoint security systems.
- Provides additional Endpoint security as needed
- CCNA Proficient 1-2 yrs Yes
- CCNP+ (security) Proficient 6 mths - 1 yr Yes
- CCSA (security) Proficient 6 mths - 1 yr Yes
- Linux Proficient No
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 107
Hi! My name is Sushil Singh. Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what makes me feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of every consultant I work with.