Smithfield, Rhode Island
April 17, 2019
About The Opportunity
- The Pharmacy Data Warehouse is looking for an architect with previous experience designing data warehouse systems consisting of transactional, analytical and big data components. The architect is responsible for developing architectural blueprints, patterns, applying enterprise thinking to drive value beyond the current project and for delivering high quality estimates, design and works on one or more projects at all stages of the system lifecycle (define, design, and build).
- Provide technical leadership in developing vision, strategy, architecture and overall design for assigned domain and for solutions.
- Lead teams, technical projects or programs, and has overall leadership responsibility for project architecture and design.
- Actively facilitate complex design and technical discussions, reconciling differing opinions and drives decision making process.
- Review and ensure architectural designs are consistent, maintainable, flexible, and cost effective.
- Provide technical leadership and mentoring throughout the project lifecycle
- Identify reuse opportunities proactively and build metadata driven process
- Articulate the tradeoffs, benefits and risks of all architecture and design solutions.
- Understand nonfunctional requirements unique to each application and identify the optimal system configuration and database design to deliver exceptional levels of performance and availability
- Be open to hands-on SQL/PL SQL tuning, participate in design/development activities
- Be open to learn new technologies, understand and the lead the rollout of features in new releases of Oracle database to benefit existing applications
- 10+ years of related responsible experience working with large and complex data warehouse systems
- 8+ years of recent experience working with Oracle/Exadata in a multi terabytes environment
- 8+ years of hands-on experience in database and SQL performance tuning (Oracle PL/SQL)
- 5+ years of experience in designing & developing logical & physical data model using data warehouse methodologies, including Star schema - Star-joined schemas, conformed dimensions data architecture, early/late binding techniques, and data modeling
- Extensive hands-on technical knowledge of Data Warehouse Architecture, ETL, Database & SQL performance tuning
- Knowledge of data warehouse software development lifecycles (SDLC) including Project & multi-tasking ability
- Excellent interpersonal communications skills USC/GC candidates are preferred but qualified H1-B candidates will also be considered
12 + Months
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 107
Hi! My name is Sushil Singh. Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what makes me feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of every consultant I work with.