Smithfield, Rhode Island
April 19, 2019
About The Opportunity
- Kafka Streams for data processing.
- Designing and implementing KAFKA producer application to produce near real time data.
- Designing and implementing KAFKA consumer to read data from KAFKA Partitions
- KAFKA ElasticSerach and advance configuration.
- KAFKA extended API for developer.
- Kafka Security (SSL SASL Kerberos ACL)
- Optimization of Kafka cluster and workloads
- Azure Kafka(event hub) implementation
- Micro services & Micro services Support:
- Strong in Core Java/J2EE technologies and frameworks like spring Struts Hibernate etc.
- Hands on experience working on REST & SOAP based Web services.
- Experience developing Web APIs Using REST and its security.
- Experience working in Micro services on spring boot.
- Experience on working Kafka, RedHat Fuse, Apache Camel, WSO2, Talend ESB, ActiveMQ.
- Working with Containers (Docker) for deployment and management.
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 104
Hi! My name is Sumit Gupta. I treat all my consultants in a manner that they feel comfortable while working with me on any position they are applying for. Although, the motive is to find the best match for my consultants. But I make sure that I suggest them the right job matching their profile and work history by interacting with them in detail and follow-up with them at each and every level of the hiring process.