Columbia, South Carolina
April 19, 2019
CL - Data/Information Architect - Project Lead
About The Opportunity
- The goal of the project is the analysis, architectural design, development and deployment of SharePoint 365 solutions. The goal is to provide application security standards, capacity planning, governance, system upgrades and tuning as well as providing 2nd level support on an as needed basis. The candidate will administer and manage and develop our agency Microsoft SharePoint 365 Environment. Duration of project is through 6-30-20 with the possibility of extension. DAILY DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manages site collection features, security, content types, search and other SharePoint out-of-the-box functionalities.
- Implement SharePoint lists, libraries, web parts, workflows, sites/sub-sites, and SharePoint applications, as assigned.
- Migrates and/or restructures existing SharePoint sites into newer versions.
- Oversees and participates in the architectural design, development, customization and integration efforts of solutions involving collaboration portals, content management, business process automation, systems integration and business intelligence workflow / business process management.
- Establishes application security standards, capacity planning, governance, and system tuning.
- Partners with IT staff, content owners and project stakeholders on the intranet platform to identify opportunities for improvement and implementation of solutions that drive usage, streamline processes and facilitate communications.
- Design, develop and maintain key components of the software suite using classic ASP, Microsoft .Net and SharePoint 365.
- Administrative Problem Solving Skills Yes 1 Lead Currently Using 4 - 6 Years
- Administrative Verbal Communication Skills Yes 1 Lead Currently Using 4 - 6 Years
- Administrative Written Communication Skills Yes 1 Lead Currently Using 4 - 6 Years
- Cloud cloud platforms / environments No 2 Advanced Currently Using 2 - 4 Years
- Database Platforms MS SQL Server 2008 Yes 1 Lead Currently Using 4 - 6 Years
- Database Platforms Understanding of SharePoint farm architecture, services & features, site design & best practices. Yes 1 Lead Currently Using 4 - 6 Years
- Database Platforms SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) No 2 Intermediate
- Operating Systems/APIs PowerShell Yes 1 Advanced Currently Using 2 - 4 Years
- Packaged Applications InfoPath Yes 1 Advanced Currently Using 2 - 4 Years
- Programming Languages .Net Yes 1 Advanced Currently Using 4 - 6 Years
- Programming Languages ASP.NET Yes 1 Advanced Currently Using 4 - 6 Years
- Programming Languages C# Yes 1 Advanced Currently Using 4 - 6 Years
- Programming Languages CSS Yes 1 Advanced Currently Using 4 - 6 Years
- Programming Languages HTML5 Yes 1 Advanced Currently Using 4 - 6 Years
- Programming Languages VBScript Yes 1 Advanced Currently Using 4 - 6 Years
- EXPERTISE IN RELATED OFFICE TECHNOLOGIES AND MICROSOFT SECURITY CONCEPTS ARE A PLUS
- SHAREPOINT COURSEWORK, CERTIFICATION A PLUS;
- EXPERIENCE WITH SDLC AND CHANGE MANAGEMENT;
- EXPERIENCE WITH SQL SSRS REPORTING SERVICES
- EXPERIENCE WITH AND WORKING KNOWLEDGE OF TEAM FOUNDATION SERVICES IS A PLUS. REQUIRED EDUCATION/CERTIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor\'s Degree in a relevant field of work or equivalent work experience.
2 Months + Ext
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 105
Hi! My name is Drake. I love to help our placed consultants when they face any problem. Not only this, I work with consultants who have applied for any job with us and introduced them to our company culture. Additionally, I make sure that I do telephonic follow-ups with all the consultants working with us and let them know about the current status of their applications. I also make sure that our consultants are happy with the results.