April 19, 2019
Disaster Recovery Technical Support
About The Opportunity
- This position works as an analyst to support State of Michigan’s Disaster Recovery Team’s business objectives. The team ensures that all critical business functions follow the State\'s comprehensive continuity planning standard. 4 to 7 years of experience in the Disaster Recovery field or in a related area.
- This position works with the Disaster Recovery Team as an analyst. The analyst works with the DR team to manage the system IDs within the State of Michigan Continuity Management Solution (MiCMS) tool ensuring that state’s security standards are met. The analyst is responsible for maintaining monthly reports and ad-hoc reports requested by customers. This position will work with customers to make sure Disaster Recovery Plans are updated and tested annually, serving the departments and citizens of the State of Michigan. Maintain and audit End-User roles per audit requirements, Maintain the teams SharePoint site, updating and creating procedures as needed. Assist in testing MiCMS system changes before they are implemented into production. Participate in DR related projects as requested by manager
- The analysis will also be working with the assigned server team to implement patches within the DR Linux environment and with the vendor to implement Recovery Planner application updates.
- Work cooperatively with others in a team environment to meet the expected levels of customer service. Required 3 Years
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) Required 3 Years
- Ability to determine work priorities. Required 2 Years
- Ability to understand and follow detailed written and oral instructions. Required 3 Years
- Experience building IT Disaster Recovery (DR) plans Required 2 Years
- Experience working with customers to identify their needs. Required 2 Years
Experience work with Business Intelligence (BI) tools to created comprehensive dashboards Desired 2 Years
12 + Months
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 102
Hi! My name is Shaun. I feel that our shortlisted candidates are the most valuable asset when it comes to recruitment. I make sure that I keep in mind the best interest of the candidate and find him/her a suitable job opening matching his/her profile. Not only this I actively work with each of my candidates and keep them updated about the whole application process.