April 19, 2019
Test Engineer III
About The Opportunity
The IE Project (see description below) has an urgent need for testers to support User Acceptance Testing on site in Salem Oregon.
- The Integrated Eligibility (IE) Project and associated sub projects (Legacy, Disaster Recovery, Data Conversion) are large bodies of work and are collectively Oregon’s largest active IT project. These projects utilize staff from multiple agencies, as well as multiple contractors. Further, there are overlapping priorities from other projects, and ongoing maintenance and operations work.
- IE is an expansion of Oregon\'s Affordable Care Act Compliant Modified Adjusted Gross Income (MAGI) Medicaid eligibility determination system, called Oregon Eligibility (or ONE) for the. The IE Project goal is to have a single system where an Oregonian can express information about themselves and members of their household and be determined eligible for multiple health and human service programs — both programs. At the end of the IE Project, Oregonians should be able to apply online for benefits seven days a week and caseworkers should be able to focus on the care coordination activities for clients rather than on data entry across multiple systems.
- Test Engineer three from the ATA Exhibit D Skill Set Descriptions:
- Interacts with other engineering groups to define, document, analyze, perform, and interpret tests for products, systems, components, or modifications. Identifies functional problems and suggests resolutions. Assists in the definition of internal quality control standards and the maintenance of reliability programs. Analyzes test cases and provides regular progress reports. May require a bachelor\'s degree and at least four years or equivalent experience in the field or in a related area. Familiar with a variety of the field\'s concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Communication skills both verbal and written Advanced 1-2 yrs Yes
- Data Analysis Proficient 1-2 yrs No
- HP ALM Proficient 6 mths - 1 yr No
- HTML Proficient 1-2 yrs No
- Learning ability Advanced 1-2 yrs Yes
- Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) Proficient 6 mths - 1 yr Yes
- SOAP Proficient 6 mths - 1 yr No
- SQL Proficient 6 mths - 1 yr No
- Team work Advanced 1-2 yrs Yes
- Windows 9x/2000/XP/NT/Vista/7 Proficient 1-2 yrs Yes
- Writing procedures for others to follow Advanced 1-2 yrs Yes
- XML Proficient 6 mths - 1 yr No
- XMLSchema Proficient 6 mths - 1 yr No
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 107
Hi! My name is Sushil Singh. Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what makes me feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of every consultant I work with.