April 23, 2019
Project Manager II
About The Opportunity
Seeking a full-time Information Technology Project Manager (PM) that has proven experience with leading IT Operations/Infrastructure projects of varying size and complexity.
- Seeking a full-time Information Technology Project Manager (PM) that has proven experience with leading IT Operations/Infrastructure projects of varying size and complexity. The technical project manager will be fluent in best practices, and be self-reliant in using project tools. The PM is responsible for the oversight and coordination of a outside vendor work and the internal business subject matter experts.
- Oversees and reports on all aspects of the activities, milestones, and performance metrics to the project Executive Committee. Sets milestones and deadlines, assigns responsibilities, and monitors and summarizes progress of project(s).
- has several substantial project efforts underway with cloud computing, end-point management and enterprise surveillance video implementations to name a few. The position works under the general supervision of the IT Operations Manager in support of delivering new or replacement infrastructure systems. Duties may include, but not limited to, preparing agendas, meeting minutes, charters, Gantt charts, project budgets, change orders, progress reports and may support Request for Information/Quotes/Proposals as needed.
- Require a bachelor\'s degree and four (4) years as a technical Project Manager, or eight (8) years of equivalent work experience. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals, and may manage more than one assignment depending on the size and scope of the effort. Role will require a person that can get up to speed quickly, and take the lead on driving the project.
- Due to the nature of the work, candidates for this position must pass a Criminal Justice Information Systems (CJIS)fingerprint-based background check and maintain CJIS eligibility. Due to CJIS requirements related to system access,the following convictions are likely to result in being disqualified for this position: Felony Convictions, Felony DeferredAdjudication, Class A & B Misdemeanor Deferred Adjudication, Class A or B Misdemeanor Convictions, an Open Arrestfor Any Criminal Offense (Felony or Misdemeanor), Family Violence Convictions, Computer theft, identify theft and fraud.
- Local Contractors Only – Work to be performed on-site in Salem, Oregon.
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 104
Hi! My name is Sumit Gupta. I treat all my consultants in a manner that they feel comfortable while working with me on any position they are applying for. Although, the motive is to find the best match for my consultants. But I make sure that I suggest them the right job matching their profile and work history by interacting with them in detail and follow-up with them at each and every level of the hiring process.