April 23, 2019
Systems Administrator II
About The Opportunity
- General Statement of Duties
- The systems administrator will be responsible for maintaining Windows and Linux based servers in a VMWare virtual environment. They will assist in administering a Microsoft Active Directory environment. Will be given specific projects and tasks related to the servers and are expected to complete assignments with minimal supervision Coordinates service requests with appropriate IT units and management; and when appropriate, prepares formal written reports and analysis. The systems administrator will be fluent in industry best practices and standards, and cyber security best practices.
- Lead server life cycle efforts. Administer VMWare vSphere virtual environment. Assist in project to transition data center to modern network architecture. Performs diagnostic procedures to determine cause of hardware and software failures. Works with other department analysts and outside consultants on troubleshooting and resolution for maintaining and improving performance of enterprise systems.
- 2 years VMWare vSphere 5.5+ Experience
- 4 years Microsoft Active Directory Servers and Services administration
- 2 years SAN storage administration
- Network experience a plus
- Cloud knowledge and experience a plus
- Due to the nature of the work, candidates for this position must pass a Criminal Justice Information Systems (CJIS) fingerprint-based background check and maintain CJIS eligibility. Due to CJIS requirements related to system access, the following convictions are likely to result in being disqualified for this position: Felony Convictions, Felony Deferred Adjudication, Class A & B Misdemeanor Deferred Adjudication, Class A or B Misdemeanor Convictions, an Open Arrest for Any Criminal Offense (Felony or Misdemeanor), Family Violence Convictions, Computer theft, identify theft and fraud.
- Local Contractors Only – Work to be performed on-site in Salem, Oregon.
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 102
Hi! My name is Shaun. I feel that our shortlisted candidates are the most valuable asset when it comes to recruitment. I make sure that I keep in mind the best interest of the candidate and find him/her a suitable job opening matching his/her profile. Not only this I actively work with each of my candidates and keep them updated about the whole application process.