April 24, 2019
Business Systems Analyst IV
About The Opportunity
- Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business systems and user needs. Documents requirements, defines scope and objectives, and formulates systems to parallel overall business strategies. Requires a bachelor\'s degree in area of specialty and at least 6 years or equivalent experience in the field or in a related area. Familiar with a variety of the field\'s concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. May lead and direct the work of Contractor staff. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- The State of Oregon is implementing an eProcurement System utilizing Periscope software. This effort allows each agency to create a configured instance of the software tailored to each agency’s needs, but feeding into the core system. This project provides a platform for consolidating and automating processes around procurement. The initial eProcurement System has been created and the state is current moving forward with creating a statewide system that will replace the existing ORPIN System.
- This contract will support Phase 1 of the Buys project which will implement the change from ORPIN to Oregon Buys as well as identify and document all existing procurement processes and business rules to prepare for the specific instance of the software.
- The person selected for this project will take the lead on Phase 1 analysis of procurement practices and systems, in partnership with a dedicated Project Manager and Procurement SME. The contractor shall:
- Become familiar with Procurement rules and processes
- Identify and interview subject matter experts
- Research current systems, system interfaces and data flows
- Become familiar with Periscope software and the State of Oregon; Oregon Buys Project effort
- Identify and document as-is business processes
- Identify and document issues
- Draft system requirements to support software configuration Assist with the creation of to-be business processes
- Business Process Analysis Expert Yes
- Communication skills both verbal and written Proficient Yes
- Data Analysis Proficient Yes
- Data Modeling Proficient No
- Develop Software Specifications Proficient No
- Learning ability Advanced Yes
- MicrosoftOffice Advanced Yes
- MySQL Advanced Yes
- Team work Advanced Yes
- Transact-SQL Proficient No
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 108
Hi! My name is Harmanpreet Singh. I love to work with people and help them find their dream job. I work with my consultants to understand their niche area of work and look for the best match for them. I feel that keeping in mind the priorities of my consultants help me to serve them better. Additionally, I always keep them posted about new relevant jobs which help me to build a connection with them not only professionally but at a personal level as well.