April 24, 2019
Project Manager III
About The Opportunity
- Responsible for the coordination and completion of projects. Oversees all aspects of projects. Sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, and monitors and summarizes progress of project. Prepares reports for upper management regarding status of project. May require a bachelor\'s degree and 7 or more years of experience in the field or in a related area. Familiar with a variety of the field\'s concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. May lead and direct the work of Contractor staff. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- The State of Oregon is implementing an eProcurement System utilizing Periscope software. This effort allows each agency to create a configured instance of the software tailored to each agency’s needs, but feeding into the core system. This project provides a platform for consolidating and automating processes around procurement. The initial eProcurement System has been created and the state is current moving forward with creating a statewide system that will replace the existing ORPIN System.
- This contract will support Phase 1 of the Buys project which will implement the change from ORPIN to Oregon Buys as well as identify and document all existing procurement processes and business rules to prepare for the specific instance of the software.
- The person selected for this project will manage Phase 1 of the project, in partnership with a dedicated Business Analyst and Procurement SME, to move from ORPIN to the Oregon Buys system and complete the analysis of processes in preparation for the instance.
- The contractor shall:
- Become familiar with Stakeholders and project processes
- Create project plan, schedule, and status reports
- Create and manage project tasks
- Coordinate with DAS Project team
- Identify and manage project issues
- Communicate to project stakeholders at an appropriate level of detail and frequency
- Business Process Analysis Proficient No
- Communication skills both verbal and written Expert Yes
- Integration planning and strategy Advanced No
- MicrosoftOffice Advanced Yes
- Presentation skills Expert Yes
- Project management Expert Yes
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 102
Hi! My name is Shaun. I feel that our shortlisted candidates are the most valuable asset when it comes to recruitment. I make sure that I keep in mind the best interest of the candidate and find him/her a suitable job opening matching his/her profile. Not only this I actively work with each of my candidates and keep them updated about the whole application process.