Raleigh, North Carolina
April 24, 2019
Share Point Design Architect- Expert
About The Opportunity
The NC Web Services group is seeking an Expert Level SharePoint Design Architect for its ECM SharePoint 2016 on prem implementations.
- Extensive Experience with SharePoint 2016 solution development in C# server side code (timer jobs, templates, event receivers etc.)
- Fluent in developing PowerShell scripts to create, update & maintain changes across numerous templated SharePoint sites.
- Proficiency with SP Designer 2013, ShareGate, Nintex, and DocAve
- Build Responsive interfaces powered by the Search REST API in SharePoint 2016
- Maintaining site branding and design standards across all pages
- Clearly communicating status reports, in verbal and written form
- Collaborating as a dedicated team member and demonstrating the ability to clearly communicate with other team members.
- C# SharePoint 2013/2016 on premise solution development (event receivers, timer jobs) Required 7 Years
- Recent experience writing PowerShell scripts to bulk modify SharePoint sites and for basic SharePoint Admin functions Required 7 Years
- Understanding and Recent experience developing with SharePoint search (Results sources, Managed Properties & Query Rules, Search API) Required 7 Years
- Style, create, configure and update out of the box SharePoint sites, pages, lists & libraries, content types and workflows via web UI & SP Designer Required 7 Years
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 104
Hi! My name is Sumit Gupta. I treat all my consultants in a manner that they feel comfortable while working with me on any position they are applying for. Although, the motive is to find the best match for my consultants. But I make sure that I suggest them the right job matching their profile and work history by interacting with them in detail and follow-up with them at each and every level of the hiring process.