Raleigh, North Carolina
April 24, 2019
SharePoint Design Architect- Expert
About The Opportunity
The NC Web Services group is seeking an Expert Level SharePoint Design Architect for its EDIM SharePoint 2016 on prem implementation.
- The NC Web Services group is seeking an Expert Level SharePoint Design Architect for its EDIM SharePoint 2016 on prem implementation.
- Proficiency with SP Designer 2016, Nintex, ShareGate, and DocAve
- Experience storing TB of data in SharePoint. Including defining/maintaining SharePoint information architecture, managed metadata, site layout, library & list layout, term sets, content type hub and site security with AD groups.
- Experience with CMIS (Content Management Interoperability Services) and SharePoint. Experience with InputAccel.
- Fluent in developing PowerShell scripts to create, update & maintain changes across numerous templated SharePoint sites
- Clearly communicating status reports, in verbal and written form
- Collaborating as a dedicated team member and demonstrating the ability to clearly communicate with other team members.
- Ability to create efficient and effective Nintex & SP Designer Workflows for very large libraries Required 7 Years
- Experience storing many Terabytes of data in SharePoint. Required 7 Years
- Style, Create, Configure and update out of the box SharePoint sites, pages, lists & libraries, content types and via Web UI & SP Designer Required 7 Years
- Experience with CMIS (Content Management Interoperability Services) and SharePoint. Experience with InputAccel Required 7 Years
- Experience defining/maintaining SharePoint information architecture, managed metadata, term sets, content type hub and site security with AD groups. Required 7 Years
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 104
Hi! My name is Sumit Gupta. I treat all my consultants in a manner that they feel comfortable while working with me on any position they are applying for. Although, the motive is to find the best match for my consultants. But I make sure that I suggest them the right job matching their profile and work history by interacting with them in detail and follow-up with them at each and every level of the hiring process.