Durham, North Carolina
April 24, 2019
P4 Senior Project Mgr
About The Opportunity
NC requires a Senior Project Manager for NC Project 4.
The NC Department of Health and Human Services seeks a contractor resource for the NC. This position will serve as the Project Manager responsible for providing senior level project management and technical leadership for one or more large scale NC information technology (IT) projects. The position reports to the NC Deputy Director and serves as a member of the NC Project Team. The position will be responsible for providing senior level project management and technical leadership over NC projects. Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to: Authoring all project management artifacts following the practices and guidelines from the PMI’s PMBOK, developing detailed project budget requests, monitoring expenditures, developing and maintaining all required State CIO project documentation, serving as an IT management liaison to the business clients, leading and performing hands-on analysis of the business and technical environments, supervising implementation activities, ensuring that project plans and schedules are established and maintained, ensuring that deliverables are completed timely and accurately, supervising staff (State employees and contractors), conducting formal presentations, coordinating with all project stakeholders ensuring that appropriate project controls are instituted, developing federally required documents, procurement documents, and status documentation, conducting formal vendor proposal evaluation and vendor selection processes.
- Post-graduate experience and a diploma or degree in a computer-related discipline or equivalent computer-related technical experience. Required 5 Years
- Practical experience in: information technology staff supervision, project management related to information systems’ efforts. Required 5 Years
- Development of business/functional requirements, RFI’s, RFP’s, Federal level reporting documentation and systems analysis. Required 5 Years
- Information technology experience related to Project Management, systems development and the implementation of purchased solutions/services. Required 5 Years
- Project Management (PMP) Certification. Required
- Experience managing large budgets (in excess of $40 million annually) Required 5 Years
- Understanding of the core functionality and the associated business processes of a Social Services organization. Highly desired 5 Years
- Experience in business planning, human services program management, project management, and experience in multi-platform environments. Highly desired 5 Years
- Good knowledge of Cúram Software. Highly desired
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) Highly desired
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 107
Hi! My name is Sushil Singh. Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what makes me feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of every consultant I work with.