Durham, North Carolina
April 24, 2019
About The Opportunity
NC requires the services of a Scrum Master to assist with development and implementation of NC Project 14.
The Scrum Master role uses Agile processes, partnering with Product Owner/Client leadership teams, and working with project teams to deliver on-time and on budget. This position will work in a SAFe environment using Scrum principles to understand and execute resolution of backlog items by working closely with the Product Owner(s) and the project team(s), making sure deliverables reflect requirements and on-time delivery with production quality. This position plays a key role in resolving business and team conflicts with active involvement in technical matters, finding gaps and ensuring Product Owner involvement in business decisions and description of the business flow. This role must demonstrate a high level of expertise in estimating work effort, planning sprint backlogs, facilitating daily stand up meetings, and conducting sprint demo and retrospective meetings throughout all Agile sprint phases for this custom software development project.
- Experience planning and driving scrum team’s work and remove impediments which will prevent successful Sprint closure. Required 7 Years
- Experience forecasting sprint iterations with the Product Owners and concerned business partners. Required 7 Years
- Experience managing/controlling scope and coaching individuals in Agile processes and tools Required 7 Years
- Experience guiding collaboration on test efforts from strategy, planning, development and execution. Required 7 Years
- Experience helping teams to clarify goals and ensure activities are on-track and focused. Required 7 Years
- Experience conducting sprint Demo and Retrospective. Required 7 Years
- Demonstrated ability to ensure the correct use of Scrum process . Required 7 Years
- Ability to communicate to a wide variety of audiences, both business and technical. Required
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain system documentation. Required 7 Years
- Proven ability to work independently with minimal direction and monitor and eliminate team conflicts. Required
- Strong risk, business impact analysis, and reporting skills. Required
- Demonstrated strength in working with JIRA. Required
- Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills. Required
Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or related certification. Highly desired 2 Years
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 110
Hi! My name is Mark! As a job matchmaker, I believe that every consultant I work with is unique and try to understand what they are looking for in a new profile. Not only this, but I also try to understand their work background and history to suggest the best opening for them. I build a relationship with all my consultants by keeping them in the loop about any updates during the entire recruitment process.