April 29, 2019
Lead System Administrator
About The Opportunity
Provide comprehensive support and administration of the Oracle E-Business Suite and / or IBM Cognos TM1 Applications within the Accounting & Finance group supporting key operational duties and processes.
- Lead System Administration role and expertise for functional configurations and set-ups, module design and features, key financial controls, data flow and interfaces, business process management, dimension/hierarchy maintenance, and security administration.
- Assist in facilitating Business Prioritization and Demand Management meetings with key business partners.
- Lead Business Change Control meetings, facilitate and validate hierarchy updates, and communicate changes to key stakeholders.
- Assist in the development of integrated project plans related to Accounting & Finance Management Information Systems projects, serving as liaison between IT and Accounting.
- Significant contribution in business requirement meetings for projects and enhancements including Models, Templates, and Reports.
- Lead QA and UA Testing efforts incorporating business, functional, and technical requirements into development of detailed test scripts.
- Define, document and lead regression testing for hardware/software updates, rule changes, ETL modifications, and other system maintenance.
- Serve as subject-matter expert for Application training materials and training classes for system users.
- Prepare documentation and conduct on-going testing of system contingency processes, including disaster recovery and staff back up cross-training.
- Responsible for documenting accurately and timely all system data and mapping validations complying with Corporate controls and risk policies.
- Responsible for System Security procedure documentation ensuring Security Maintenance, Approvals, and Administration comply with Company Information Security Policy standards.
- Lead semi-annual user security reviews process validating system source files, managing required sign-offs / documentation, preparing impact analysis, and providing required Audit documentation.
- Maintain SharePoint site and other technical applications to help improve workflow and business processes.
- Participate on ad-hoc projects and enhancement work.
- Research, troubleshoot and deliver solutions for user support questions. Training and experience
- Bachelor’s degree required in Accounting, Finance or related business area.
- MBA/CPA preferred.
- 5 years related work experience or successful completion of the TIAA Rotational Development Program and 1 year of experience.
- Banking and/or mortgage industry experience preferred.
- Oracle Financials and Cognos TM1 experience preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of ERP Components and/or OLAP multi-dimensional relational databases preferred.
- Advanced proficiency with Oracle E-Business Suite and/or IBM Cognos TM1 preferred.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook and Project).
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Strong analytical and diagnostic skills in decision making.
- Ability to effectively manage through shifting priorities in a fast-paced, growth environment.
- Ability to work independently and manage assigned area with little supervision.
- Ability to communicate openly and effectively in a manner consistent with an audience ranging from executive management to entry level staff and portfolio banking management to technical IT programmers.
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 108
Hi! My name is Harmanpreet Singh. I love to work with people and help them find their dream job. I work with my consultants to understand their niche area of work and look for the best match for them. I feel that keeping in mind the priorities of my consultants help me to serve them better. Additionally, I always keep them posted about new relevant jobs which help me to build a connection with them not only professionally but at a personal level as well.