April 29, 2019
Senior Cloud Test Architect
About The Opportunity
- Senior Cloud Test Architect/Engineer
- This is your opportunity to be a core part of the team that defines and delivers exciting new services within Teradata IntelliCloud Business Unit. Teradata is the world\'s leading data warehousing and big data organization and has embarked on an exciting journey to build and deliver the industry\'s highest performing data warehousing and analytics cloud offerings.
- IntelliCloud Services team is looking for a strong Test Architect/Engineer who can work with multiple sprint teams, define the test strategy, drive test plans and test automations for one of the critical services that we are building. The individual should have a strong test background with a proven track record of quality assurance experience and building test frameworks and automations. Define Test strategy for the entire service.
- Identify various levels of tests (unit tests, component tests, build verification tests, integration tests, etc) and define gates for each stage.
- Work with various engineering teams, drive the quality mindset and Test driven development methodologies and approaches.
- Develop DevOps processes, procedures and quality gates and plug in to the CI/CD pipeline to rapidly release the new features/enhancements to Cloud Services.
- Design and Implement test automations (scripts, components, test/monitoring services) that can validate/verify the service functionalities.
- Run tests when needed and validate the E2E scenarios.
- The ideal candidate will possess the skills and experience listed below
- Strong leadership skills, but also be able to dive into the details as needed
- Ability to lead, plan, and manage Test plans and quality gates for multiple projects.
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization, both orally and written.
- Must be able to work cross-functionally with other internal and external partner organizations.
- Strong understanding of ITIL best practices, especially Service Strategy, Service Design, and Service Transition
- Experience building and delivering Cloud Services (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS)
- Proven track record of leading test teams or driving the test strategies.
- Strong understanding and knowledge of AWS and Azure services.
- Strong working experience on databases and cloud storage.
- Good coding background in java or python or node.js
- Good understanding of various test frameworks and methodologies.
- Familiarity with on premises software testing principles and methodologies. Basic Qualifications
- Bachelor degree in computer science, information systems or related experience
- 5+ years of experience in IT or services organizations.
- 5+ years of project management experience
- Technical management of product engineering teams
- Experience developing/delivering Cloud Services
- Experience leading test development for a Cloud Service in AWS or Azure platforms.
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 107
Hi! My name is Sushil Singh. Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what makes me feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of every consultant I work with.